Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Why do they promote the royal warrant with cyclax.... when they don't currently hold the royal warrant (yet heavily imply that they still do... yes you mr moseby)

I've wondered the same thing Mr T, in fact some of the Cyclax products they sell still have the Royal Warrant symbol on them.

I've wondered the same thing Mr T, in fact some of the Cyclax products they sell still have the Royal Warrant symbol on them.

To be honest, i only know they don't currently have it because someone on here (may have been you) posted that they had it until 2011.... Otherwise i'd assume they still held it based on how they talk about it

also bid seem to have signed natasa malbasa, formerly of ideal world and qvc modeling fame

Watching a bit of the 'clearance' on PD

The Cougar Car Diagnostic Scanner is going for £24.99, isn't it that price any old day of the week?

How I miss Guy's tale of his father's cut and shut car he had back in the day and how it would never have happened if he'd had this bit of kit. I've heard it so many times but no more :sad:

To be honest, i only know they don't currently have it because someone on here (may have been you) posted that they had it until 2011.... Otherwise i'd assume they still held it based on how they talk about it

also bid seem to have signed natasa malbasa, formerly of ideal world and qvc modeling fame

Saw her in the awful DOTD kaftan, I expect she couldn't resist Bid's clothing range. Not seen lovely Annie for yonks.

Oh not the 4 pack of floral scarves again! £7.99++ in clearance and I remember seeing them around Christmas for £4.99.

Well he shifted 11 lots, every little helps.

Here comes Gasping Geoff......he's got the £2.99 knives, harbour collection wallet, pair of hoodies and some whistling gnomes, wowee, makes you wonder how they got into a fix really dunt it? :smirk:

Saw her in the awful DOTD kaftan, I expect she couldn't resist Bid's clothing range. Not seen lovely Annie for yonks.

it's funny you should say that, they ran a video clip earlier of annie the model, modelling some tat.

I thought ''where the hell have you been''

turns out she must be in video purgatory.

I'm beginning to wonder if this lot want to go bust, they honestly wanted £23.98 including delivery for these.

lights.jpg

Bargain!

Just watching Neil with the ceramic pans and his idea of a perfect fried egg is not the same as mine :wink:

Oh I know Momma and yet another valid comparison too, did you see the ready burned pan?

It looked like they'd melted sugar in it.

Silly shysters.

Oh I know Momma and yet another valid comparison too, did you see the ready burned pan?

It looked like they'd melted sugar in it.

Silly shysters.

I must have missed that bit but I did see the scrambled egg that had been done in it, complete with black bits versus 'perfect scrambled egg' that had been done in the ceramic.

The way they keep adjusting the food makes me almost think that they don't trust it won't stick, silly me :smirk: funny how the burnt stuff they leave for ages they're quite confident in, yet the eggs and pancakes are always tested with the spatula constantly to see they're behaving lol

I must have missed that bit but I did see the scrambled egg that had been done in it, complete with black bits versus 'perfect scrambled egg' that had been done in the ceramic.

The way they keep adjusting the food makes me almost think that they don't trust it won't stick, silly me :smirk: funny how the burnt stuff they leave for ages they're quite confident in, yet the eggs and pancakes are always tested with the spatula constantly to see they're behaving lol

I don't think they're quite as confident in the non stick as they'd perhaps lead us to believe but Neil's Pancakes looked nice (if you enjoy a congealed mess).

Ok guys, girls and chad... i have some news

the presenter at 10pm on monday the 10th will be...

*drum rolls*

Mi.... Mi.... It's mike mason!!! :)

Ok guys, girls and chad... i have some news

the presenter at 10pm on monday the 10th will be...

*drum rolls*

Mi.... Mi.... It's mike mason!!! :)

It's inspirational people such as Mike Mason who can save this sorry lot.

I like him.

Latest posts

Back