Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just flicked over to Price Drop to see Justin selling a multi tool and asking 'would you like me to model the pouch?'
OK so it could be just me but all sorts of images popped into my head of Justin posing in a pouch and it was very upsetting!
*lies down with a cold flannel on my forehead*

I think they use 'Lee from Ventnor' when things aren't going so well! They imagine that when we see a well known returning customer we're sitting at home thinking their tat must be good when people return again and again to buy from them! 'Lee' doesn't exist! He's purely a marketing ploy!

Justin singing along to the Audio Network music is the funniest thing i've seen on this channel for a long time!

Justin singing along to the Audio Network music is the funniest thing i've seen on this channel for a long time!

Yes I saw that Jason, it was the funniest thing I've ever seen!
Justin has a personality - not words you normally put in the same sentence! but tonight he is absolutely hilarious!

I think they use 'Lee from Ventnor' when things aren't going so well! They imagine that when we see a well known returning customer we're sitting at home thinking their tat must be good when people return again and again to buy from them! 'Lee' doesn't exist! He's purely a marketing ploy!

Aww DW, he's got to be real, the studio spoke to him live on the phone and everything!

Just watched "Downfall".... And my mind raced off.....
'Bunker Sit Up surrounded by creditors. Chaos in the studio... Presenters drunk, making love to worry angels, JPD being sprayed everywhere, steam cleaners being used as sex toys, size 28 women being abused. Finally Peter Simon retires to his anti room with Bet..... Seconds pass by "not only" was heard being shouted!.....then Shots are heard.... The 1000 year Bid dream! Is over.....

Just watching her....can't remember seeing her presenting solo before....so far she's not doing too bad!!!

Far better than Jenny Gob!

Last edited:
I think she's doing brilliantly.
She's being factual and not overselling the products. She seems to be selling most of her items.
I've not seen her present on her own before, what a shame she won't be around, she's a very professional presenter.
Well done Kiri, you knock spote off the likes of Split Ends, Gobby Topp and Dockyard Doris!

Just watched "Downfall".... And my mind raced off.....
'Bunker Sit Up surrounded by creditors. Chaos in the studio... Presenters drunk, making love to worry angels, JPD being sprayed everywhere, steam cleaners being used as sex toys, size 28 women being abused. Finally Peter Simon retires to his anti room with Bet..... Seconds pass by "not only" was heard being shouted!.....then Shots are heard.... The 1000 year Bid dream! Is over.....

I now have visions of the hitler reacts youtube vids

Hitler: did you place the bid on the worry angel... I always pay the lowest price

commander: my furher... erm.... they closed the sale on the first price so including charges, you owe bid £40

*hitler removes glasses and asks anyone who still believes in the magic of bid tv to leave the room*

I think she's doing brilliantly.
She's being factual and not overselling the products. She seems to be selling most of her items.
I've not seen her present on her own before, what a shame she won't be around, she's a very professional presenter.
Well done Kiri, you knock spote off the likes of Split Ends, Gobby Topp and Dockyard Doris!

she needs to relax a bit. she isn't saying anything "wrong"

Just needs to settle down

My mum thought that was the case a while back. It all seemed a bit fishy to her. But she is very cynical, she says she can tell when certain presenters are lying - when their lips are moving!

It seems that out of the unfortunate situations at sit up... a star has been unearthed

kiri bloore is legitimately good at fronting the show by herself.

Latest posts

Back