Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

True! What was I thinking? And, no I don't think they'll be exaggerating their credentials. I know them to be decent, honest professionals who wouldn't do you wrong, or say something if they didn't mean it. I'm sure they're at BID tv because they like it and not because no-one else would entertain them......

Listen to Split Ends moaning that there's only 3 people on the phone lines, she says there should be 'way more'.

No Sally, people are sick of you wanting £28 all in for a cheapo top that would probably cost about a fiver in any amount of discount clothing stores.

Stupid moo.

Our Salleh looks a lot different tonight

She might look different Momma but her common gob is still in hyperdrive, she's been so aggressive when selling some of the products tonight, particularly the Sallurday Special JPD stink.
But all is well with the world because Lee in Ventnor came in for the Cyclax stuff, it's so reassuring to know he's still out there buying quality products at low prices, he's got an eye for a bargain has our Lee!

16/18 sold out ... so lisa said "the 12/14's, this will be too big but the 16/18s should go for the 20/22"

... never let it be said i'm blind towards my favourites.

She might look different Momma but her common gob is still in hyperdrive, she's been so aggressive when selling some of the products tonight, particularly the Sallurday Special JPD stink.
But all is well with the world because Lee in Ventnor came in for the Cyclax stuff, it's so reassuring to know he's still out there buying quality products at low prices, he's got an eye for a bargain has our Lee!

Glad to see that Lee from Ventnor is back. And there was me beginning to doubt his existence since his infamous phone call. That proved me wrong didn't it!

Glad to see that Lee from Ventnor is back. And there was me beginning to doubt his existence since his infamous phone call. That proved me wrong didn't it!

Me too! I wondered what had happened to Lee! Maybe he's just been paying off his credit card bill from his last spending spree....

Thank goodness, if Lee goes, they've lost everything!

Just caught the end of Steamy Sue holding up a pad from a steam mop.

It looked like it had been painted with gravy or soy sauce.

If you're going to pretend you cleaned up real dirt, please make it look authentic.

It is painful watching Dirty Peter trying to prevent himself saying "not only" during the Deal of the Day presentation...but he just can't help himself ! "Not only the depth of the purples...."

He's said "Not Only" at least 6 times in one sentence while trying to sell an Irish penny!

Hilarious - he's now claiming Irish heritage ! My favourite..,"Not only from Morag in Scotland" :mysmilie_19:

He's now claiming Scottish heritage as well - only a Bid TV presenter could lie through their teeth like that!
But it's all ok coz once again, Lee from Ventnor has been in to buy the Irish penny thing, phew, thank goodness for Lee.
DP is really going off on one over this penny watch piece of tat for £30 plus charges!

Hilarious - he's now claiming Irish heritage ! My favourite..,"Not only from Morag in Scotland" :mysmilie_19:

I thought that was a bit strange! Then when James from Glasgow came in he said "James, Glasgow is a magnificent place from my Scottish heritage"

I've stopped watching these channels regulary when they took the fun out of them.

Latest posts

Back