Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Poor Debbie, even she is resorting to the '5-10 working days but it might come sooner than that' line.

Isn't it pathetic? £8 delivery, up to 2 week wait and the best way they can spin it is that 'it might come sooner'.

What a shoddy way to do business.

to be fair to her, that is probably the best way to tow the company line without compromising your personal integrity.

to be fair to her, that is probably the best way to tow the company line without compromising your personal integrity.

It wasn't really a criticism of Debbie, it's almost certain they are told to say it. It really is lamentable, at least Debbie didn't go into detail like Schlock and Sally by saying she knows people who have received items quicker but can't guarantee it. Yeah right!

There are some ponchos coming up so stay tuned! Kiri just said 'we've got some incredible linen trousers, well they're not linen they're sort of a floaty version of a linen'.

Priceless :mysmilie_14:

It wasn't really a criticism of Debbie, it's almost certain they are told to say it. It really is lamentable, at least Debbie didn't go into detail like Schlock and Sally by saying she knows people who have received items quicker but can't guarantee it. Yeah right!

There are some ponchos coming up so stay tuned! Kiri just said 'we've got some incredible linen trousers, well they're not linen they're sort of a floaty version of a linen'.

there is every possibility that someone out there DID receive it quicker. While I'm also just as quick to point out I bet it is the exception rather than the rule... I mean if I was in Debbie's shoes I would probably say the exact same thing knowing I am technically correct but making sure I am not implying that EVERYONE gets the item quicker. Which I'm sure she didn't (but bid would encourage her to), as you say she is far from the most guilty of anything on bid.

It goes without saying really that she is a wonderful presenter, not even just by a shopping tv standard.

I think they call them 'linen' because they've got more creases in them than Schlock's pre botoxed brow

I think they call them 'linen' because they've got more creases in them than Schlock's pre botoxed brow

He makes you laugh dosen't he? Argan this, Serum that, don't rub it on, pat it on.

Where are the results?

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

These reversible trousers are singularly the most hideous item Bid have ever sold...

Look at the ****** frock she's got on, and those earrings.

And she's supposed to know all about fashion? I know little about fashion but I know she looks like a chav.

That aside she's behaving like a loon because hardly anybody is buying, it's hilarious.

That Darren Baker advert is horrendous.

'Art launch' with Peter Simon. I'm cringing in anticipation..

I look forward to Lisa Brash giving her knowledgeable critique.

The boots she's selling now have completely bombed which is no surprise. The quality of the sole and heel looked appalling, they clearly weren't glued very well!

boots.jpg

Peter simon getting the art is bullshit

lisa brash is legitimately better with art than that shyster

..... but i love that ****** cape

Peter simon getting the art is bullshit

lisa brash is legitimately better with art than that shyster

..... but i love that ****** cape

Imagine her running up to the camera, face pressed against the lens with the cape raised above her head :mysmilie_13:

Who is Sallys special guest at 9pm?

I'm guessing Seter Pherlock.

Well in the absence of it being Tom Ford or Jean Paul Gaultier I'd guess it's gonna be Shyster Sherlock.

But please, is she honestly suggesting this is a good look. She looks like Pete Burns.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Schlock reckons he auditioned for Take That. More like Tout Tatt.

Latest posts

Back