Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Does this guy inspire you to buy the expensive beauty products he recommends?

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

But fair play to Jenny Topp appearing without her slap on.

image.jpgimage.jpg

The wonky label of Schlockos 'pure perfume' is hysterical, it really does like something he has made in his spare bedroom with some rose petals in a glass.

you would've thought they'd choose a more professional looking sample for display purposes
the wonky label makes it look so cheap and amateurish

I looked at Schlock's facebook page earlier where he was plugging the snail trail stuff - a couple of people on there were commenting on price comparisons (I'm sure they mentioned Holland and Barratt) and P&P costs etc. Schlock suggested they direct their comments to the Bid facebook page but they explained that if you make comments like that to Bid you get banned and have your comments deleted then said something about freedom of speech - quite amusing and ironic really!

you would've thought they'd choose a more professional looking sample for display purposes
the wonky label makes it look so cheap and amateurish

I looked at Schlock's facebook page earlier where he was plugging the snail trail stuff - a couple of people on there were commenting on price comparisons (I'm sure they mentioned Holland and Barratt) and P&P costs etc. Schlock suggested they direct their comments to the Bid facebook page but they explained that if you make comments like that to Bid you get banned and have your comments deleted then said something about freedom of speech - quite amusing and ironic really!

They are really going big on the 'check what Skin Pharmacy charge' bullshit.

The new regime seem even worse than the old shower. I do hope most viewers are savvy enough to question why Bid only ever use the manufacturers website as a price comparison. Surely most people can see the problem with that?

hmmm, funny how her forehead doesn't move and her eyebrows are at very steep angles! :mysmilie_11:

Indeed deedee, Lisa's are too (well, her left one is anyway). Funny eh?

But you can see why these channels are in trouble, they are wetting themselves because they have sold 22,000 Skin Pharmacy products in 2 years.

I bought 2 Elemis Sets on a TSV from QVC at Christmas and they sold about 100,000 in 24 hours.

They haven't even shifted 50% of this DOTD. Then again it could be because the likes of these two sell it :mysmilie_14:

image.jpg

Schlock seems somewhat agitated tonight, he's like a cat on a hot tin roof.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

No he's banging the cardboard box of a bottle of Prestige Evence to reaffirm it's a quality fragrance, astonishing. And Gollum is saying it would be a fantastic valentines gift, would that be for next year Gollum?

Now they've dragged Sally in to give Gollum a hand with some fashion. So tonight he's had Shiny Face, Schlock, Jenny and now Sally helping him. I know his sales have been absolutely terrible of late but jeez, how lame!

Jesus Mary and Joseph. Mike Mason presenting with Peter Sherlock and Sally Jaxx as 'special guests'

Am I dreaming or is this actually happening?

Gollum needs all the help he can get, his glaring limitations are exposed when he isn't selling screwdrivers or drills (driwills).

This is the guy who couldn't even sell out of Chanel not once but twice :mysmilie_14:

Indeed deedee, Lisa's are too (well, her left one is anyway). Funny eh?

But you can see why these channels are in trouble, they are wetting themselves because they have sold 22,000 Skin Pharmacy products in 2 years.

I bought 2 Elemis Sets on a TSV from QVC at Christmas and they sold about 100,000 in 24 hours.

They haven't even shifted 50% of this DOTD. Then again it could be because the likes of these two sell it :mysmilie_14:

View attachment 10010

it's quite telling isn't it? I think it speaks volumes
I buy Decleor from QVC, the TSV's are generally great value and they sell way more than Bid could ever dream of and, funnily enough, they sell it factually, honestly and make no wild price comparisons!

Sally, guesting on Mike's show, just said that she has bought 42 presents for Christmas bought in "the sales". Not from Bid then...

Indeed, and she's always saying 'I really want this'. You have to wonder why she dosen't just buy it then

She knows how to order.

Schlock seems somewhat agitated tonight, he's like a cat on a hot tin roof.

View attachment 10012View attachment 10013View attachment 10014

No he's banging the cardboard box of a bottle of Prestige Evence to reaffirm it's a quality fragrance, astonishing. And Gollum is saying it would be a fantastic valentines gift, would that be for next year Gollum?

Now they've dragged Sally in to give Gollum a hand with some fashion. So tonight he's had Shiny Face, Schlock, Jenny and now Sally helping him. I know his sales have been absolutely terrible of late but jeez, how lame!

I saw Schlock banging the cardboard perfume box on the table to show it's quality earlier - really? has it come to this? is this the best they can do?
I've seen little bits throughout the evening and every time I've flicked over there's been a different 'expert' presenter, it's been excruciating watching Gollum trying to compete with some of the other biggest egos on the channel
do you think it's for a reason? to bring his sales up maybe? it seems an expensive way to do it

I saw Schlock banging the cardboard perfume box on the table to show it's quality earlier - really? has it come to this? is this the best they can do?
I've seen little bits throughout the evening and every time I've flicked over there's been a different 'expert' presenter, it's been excruciating watching Gollum trying to compete with some of the other biggest egos on the channel
do you think it's for a reason? to bring his sales up maybe? it seems an expensive way to do it

Well it's clear the only products that are really selling right now are beauty products, fragrances, women's clothes and handbags. Gollum is poor at selling all of those products which I guess is why they brought in the cavalry to help him. He isn't a very versatile presenter, in my opinion.

And as for the perfume? Did you hear them going on about 'Marc Joseph'. Exactly who is Marc Joseph?

I always thought that name sounds rather similar to the famous Marc Jacobs but I'm sure that isn't the reason why they use that name. I googled the name and several matches come up but it isn't clear which Marc Joseph the one in question actually is.

Latest posts

Back