Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've just watched a couple of their fragrance presentations and, to me, the dynamics between Schlock and Split Ends is very strange tonight
It feels a bit uncomfortable and quite stilted, almost as if neither of them quite know what to say - Schlock seems particularly stilted
However, it could just be me!
Having said that, Split Ends has just hit her stride and is starting to gob off about Oscar de la Renta - it's given her goosebumps apparently!
Two of the biggest BSers in the business!

I've just watched a couple of their fragrance presentations and, to me, the dynamics between Schlock and Split Ends is very strange tonight
It feels a bit uncomfortable and quite stilted, almost as if neither of them quite know what to say - Schlock seems particularly stilted
Having said that, Split Ends has just hit her stride and is starting to gob off about Oscar de la Renta - it's given her goosebumps apparently!

Indeed, these are two established bullshitters. Sally menacingly approached the camera with her face pressed right up against the lens and said she can't believe she hasn't got Volupte in her perfume collection. It's easily fixed Sally, just follow your own advice. If she only knew how weird she looks when she is so close to the camera. Her nose and chin looks absolutely massive when she does it, probably because of the angle.

But I find the way Schlock just sits there staring at the camera with that big phoney fixed smile quite unnerving, for me he comes across as so flaky it's unreal.

Gollum has a world exclusive premiere at 10pm and I don't mean he's going to be likable and funny for the first time.

I just burst out laughing at the much heralded Deal of the Day.

After snake serum, bee venom, yes, it's.......

SNAIL serum!!!!!!!!!!

And I'm sure this is the best thing Peter Sherlock has ever used on his face since, oh, yesterday's pot of overpriced goo.

Indeed, these are two established bullshitters. Sally menacingly approached the camera with her face pressed right up against the lens and said she can't believe she hasn't got Volupte in her perfume collection. It's easily fixed Sally, just follow your own advice. If she only knew how weird she looks when she is so close to the camera. Her nose and chin looks absolutely massive when she does it, probably because of the angle.

But I find the way Schlock just sits there staring at the camera with that big phoney fixed smile quite unnerving, for me he comes across as so flaky it's unreal.

Gollum has a world exclusive premiere at 10pm and I don't mean he's going to be likable and funny for the first time.

Hmmm, it just doesn't feel right somehow - the dynamics are all wrong
oh here we go, Gollum and Schlock together selling an 'exclusive' of snail slime, can't wait!
Gollum likeable and funny? nah!

I just burst out laughing at the much heralded Deal of the Day.

After snake serum, bee venom, yes, it's.......

SNAIL serum!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure someone jokingly said a while back that next they'll have slug trail serum, they were nearly right!

And needless to say, it's nearly four times more expensive on the Skin Pharmacy website.

Jenny just kept calling it snake serum. Oh dear. Anyone would think there was no difference between the two...

I'm sure someone jokingly said a while back that next they'll have slug trail serum, they were nearly right!

joking aside, do you think Schlock has been reading these threads?
he's being very careful what he says tonight and I noticed he was correcting Split Ends as well when she got the delivery wrong
Gollum just described Schlock's knowledge as 'genius' - that's hilarious!
ooh now we've got Gobby Topp showing us how to apply a serum, thanks Jen, that's really helpful! I would never have thought to apply it all over my face!

Does Gobby Topp use the snail serum along with the obvious botox in her amazing immovable forehead?

joking aside, do you think Schlock has been reading these threads?
he's being very careful what he says tonight, he's very careful in what he says and I noticed he was correcting Split Ends
Gollum just described Schlock's knowledge as 'genius' - that's hilarious!
ooh now we've got Gobby Topp showing us how to apply a serum, thanks Jen, that's really helpful! I would never have thought to apply it all over my face!

Did you hear Schlock say 2 years ago when he was a buyer that Bid TV got together with Skin Pharmacy to 'create' their Snake Serum?

Interesting. That might explain the patently ludicrous prices on their website!

I've often seen them quite frosty with each other. Sometimes it seemed like they hated each other.

I've often seen them quite frosty with each other. Sometimes it seemed like they hated each other.

Egotistical Divas rarely mix. The fact that they are the only two presenters to have their 'own' products kind of gives a clue to their possible mindset.

Of course it's laughable, Shyster Sherlock's perfume looked like it had been knocked up in a make your own stink kit and Sally's clothes were knocked up in the same factory as Mondi (which has nothing to do with the original Mondi anyway).

If those two are fragrance and fashion experts then I'm Mike Mason's biggest fan.

Ok... having skimmed through

burnley fashion week..... you wot m8?

Peter sherlock is on tv more than idris elba is on tv and movies

i hope mr sherlock was "tapping" the snail **** into his skin. he was very particular about that method of application.

Speaking of applications... i hope sally has started sending some out.. as i don't know whats gonna bite her first, low sales or non compliance.

Just listen to The Gollum, did you know he used to be, quite literally, a fully qualified electrician? And his conehead looks shiny tonight, maybe he has snail shite on it?

Schlock says the Snail Serum works great with Argan Oil. That's handy.

Burnley fashion week! That's the funniest thing I've heard in ages! :grin:

I wonder if she meant to say 'London' Fashion Week? Regular viewers will know she often uses that line to shill her tatt.

I googled 'Burnley Fashion Week' and, perhaps unsurprisingly, nothing came up.

I wonder if she meant to say 'London' Fashion Week? Regular viewers will know she often uses that line to shill her tatt.

I googled 'Burnley Fashion Week' and, perhaps unsurprisingly, nothing came up.

I Googled it, too! Yep, I assume she meant London.

Guy Kean (ex Lord) was going at it re Valentines this morning. He never mentioned delivery of course but are certain items, like all this opal/silver jewellery, getting special treatment?........ because if not, there could be some sad faces next Friday.

Latest posts

Back