Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Guy Kean (ex Lord) was going at it re Valentines this morning. He never mentioned delivery of course but are certain items, like all this opal/silver jewellery, getting special treatment?........ because if not, there could be some sad faces next Friday.

I think a bottle of Snail Shite would make the perfect Valo gift.

It's quite romantic really, maybe we should buy some now and put it away to avoid disappointment next year?

I think a bottle of Snail Shite would make the perfect Valo gift.

It's quite romantic really, maybe we should buy some now and put it away to avoid disappointment next year?

Valo gift? Wirral I had no idea you were so hip and down with the kids but you are obvs!

Valo gift? Wirral I had no idea you were so hip and down with the kids but you are obvs!

I figured if I'm going buy Snail Shite I may as well speak it too :mysmilie_59:

Speaking of which THE Gollum is on soon and is being joined by Schlock too.

Ugh if there's one thing I detest it's snails/slugs and the thought of wiping their stuff on my face makes me :puke:

Don't knock it until you've tried it kidder.

Schlock and Shiny Face are raving about it and look at them :mysmilie_59:

Evening everyone

I am quite distraught... I have never ever in my life seen Sally Jaxx (of burrrrrrnleh) go close up to the camera. I always hear about it happening but whenever I watch, she simply commits a heinous amount of verbal diarrhoea

It's almost like she knows when I'm watching and doesn't do it... just to wind me up.

Evening everyone

I am quite distraught... I have never ever in my life seen Sally Jaxx (of burrrrrrnleh) go close up to the camera. I always hear about it happening but whenever I watch, she simply commits a heinous amount of verbal diarrhoea

It's almost like she knows when I'm watching and doesn't do it... just to wind me up.

Enjoy, this was Split Ends just half an hour ago touting her buddies reek.

image.jpg

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeesus.

Though my observational mind cannot help but think ''wait..... Peter Sherlock is not on screen ....wait..... Peter Sherlock is not on screen when they are selling his nonsense?''

She had temporarily pounced from her perch to get up against the camera. This was the picture before, they look like a pair of dodgy Blackpool Clairvoyants.

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back