Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

But I bet a lot of those sales were from larger sized ladies who thought it was 16-32 which she incorrectly said!

She said just don't accept the call back, what about the cost of the call in the first place not to mention people who entered their no call back pin. Very amateurish.

Gollum needs to sell loads tonight, to be frank his performance last night was quite shocking.

i don't get how a jumper could fit size 16 to size 32, if you were a 16 it would swamp you. When i saw it i thought she must be wrong. A few people bought before she corrected herself. They should get that money back.

i don't get how a jumper could fit size 16 to size 32, if you were a 16 it would swamp you. When i saw it i thought she must be wrong. A few people bought before she corrected herself. They should get that money back.

You clearly need to speak to Eleese, she'll tell you how :mysmilie_59:

I thought I heard Mikey last night saying the deal of the day Blanket /throw... is 14 days delivery!!! surely not!..........

These channels are a basket case Stunning. They are now flashing up an on screen graphic that states '5-10 Delivery' which is often accompanied by the presenter saying '5-10 working days'. delivery.

I never thought it possible but these new owners seem even more incompetent than the previous shower, no wonder sales are slow when the viewer is given so much conflicting information.

Jenny Topp says she would definitely wear the dress she's selling to Cheltenham or Ascot Races. She would wear it with a Fascinator.

I doubt Ascot would let you in honey.

image.jpg

Sally is selling a Rozzer with Black & White scarf. She said there was a 'big designer' (she couldn't recall the name) who had a big monochrome display at 'Burnley Fashion Week'. Burnley Fashion Week?

Anyway it bombed. 65 in the quantity, she sold just 11.

Pies, I like pies, do you want a pie, I like a pie.

Oh shut up !!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I heard that, even by her standards it was particularly inane. She appeared to be running out of crap to say because the Puma Top bombed, much like some of her other products tonight.

I noticed she suggested it would make a great Valentines present. 5-10 day delivery (or is it working days?). It's the 5th of February.

Sounds like a gamble to me, maybe that's what other people thought too.

shes particulary terrible tonight, shes foaming at the mouth now with her face in the camera, wetting her knickers over a polyester throw.

I hate the face against the camera business, it's ugly and very vulgar. Sally had quite a few sell outs yesterday but it's seems to be back to slow, slow again today so maybe that why she's being so aggressive but I kind of think it's a turn off.

Steve Mc isn't doing any better over on PD. It's really quiet on both channels although I guess it's not the best time of year for most retailers.

But honestly, most of the products on offer are terrible. The delivery service is terrible and most of the presenters are terrible. Maybe she'll find salvation with her stinks at 9pm.

I guess not but like you said its not pleasant when she has her face pressed up screaming over a cheap market stall type throw.

I find it truly revolting and I'm certain more people are turned off by it than find it entertaining, certainly those people just flicking through the channels who aren't familiar with how Bid operates.

But let's be honest, Sally isn't really a TV presenter. She's a Pub/Club Singer, nothing wrong with that of course but by definition she's a screecher.

She's very, very hard sell. Exceptionally so, I'd imagine she's hard work to be around for long.

Guess whose joining Sally at 9pm?

image.jpg

I think Schlocko looks like an orange version of Zammo from Grange Hill.

image.jpg

But his JPD Oud didn't sell all that well again. He had 75 and still had 33 left.

Latest posts

Back