Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Neil's silver is selling slowly but inexplicably they are selling a few items with different phone numbers at the same time but keep jumping from item to item.

And the graphics are all over the place too. Very confusing.

You've got it deedee, an old ice cream tub (with a vein attempt to scrub off the branding).

And he'd have a banana that looks like it's long since been ready for Yonanas.

oh yes, of course, I forgot about the banana! :doh:
he's loving his silver/argentinium tonight
either way. it's still tat!

oh yes, of course, I forgot about the banana! :doh:
he's loving his silver/argentinium tonight
either way. it's still tat!

I have never seen a sale like it, they are a selling 3 items at once with 3 phone numbers.

But either way it's not exactly flying out, from what I've seen their sales have been really slow again today.

He is now selling a 'Penny Watch' which is pretty rubbish and it comes with a booklet that details milestones through the years. Neil is reading them out in his usual 'you suckers' kind of way and you could clearly hear Kiri sniggering.

They won't be sniggering if they go bust as it was yet another item that was crawling out the door, it took ages to sell.

So unbelievably unprofessional.

I fancy Charlie uses watery, store own brand Soy.

Neil has his Travelodge Deputy Relief Manger garb on, he just loves those tie clips. I bet he's doused himself in 'Kouros'.

These channels must be in big trouble. They have just spent well over half an hour selling 100 steam mops and they still had 14 left at the end of the sale.

I love your reference to "Deputy Manager", its perfect!

I just tuned in to catch BOD giving some much appreciated interior design advice, he feels putting flowers in the vase he's selling detracts from it's design.

A good point, and well made. Could we see a BOD/Kelly Hoppen line of Home Wares?

BodHop?

Debbie ''oh gosh'' Greenwood selling a ridiculous torch-cum-swiss army knife contraption that had Mike Mason written all over it!

Those bosses at Bid really seem to know what they're doing. They give Debbie a Torch Tool to sell and Gollum Chanel No 5 (which he couldn't shift, twice).

It's like putting Wayne Rooney in a pair of Golf Shoes to play Chelsea.

Debbie Greenwood just said 'this has an element of exclusivity because you can only get it from us at Bid TV.

It was a Rene Valente.

I like Debbie but that's like saying SmartPrice has an element of exclusivity because you can only get it at Asda.

I just want her to finish her shift so she can go have have some chocolate.

She really deserves it, it's just not right seeing Debbie on the same channel as the appalling Mike Mason and Shock Schlock.

Well I just hope the powers that be at bid remove the gun from Debbie's head and stop forcing her to present against her will! Maybe then she can select from one of the countless mainstream TV offers that flooded her way when she got the boot from QVC.

Sally has a Poncho on sale tonight.

I hope Mr Tom is watching, he loves a good Poncho :mysmilie_19:

Sally just really sparked my interest. She was so, so excited and said 'This is it, this is the moment, yes it is. As soon as we hit the graphics on screen it's on and it's counting, what am I talking about?'

I didn't know what to expect really, it sounded good anyway so what was 'it'? That 2 pack of plastic Mary Jane shoes, for the umpteenth time :mysmilie_13:

When she was selling a pink top earlier she raved that pink is the colour for 2014. Later she was selling a blue top and screeched that blue is also the colour for 2014. Perhaps remembering what she'd said earlier she mumbled and spluttered 'you can't just have one colour in fashion'.

She's selling plenty though with several sell outs, unlike Mike Mason.

Sally just really sparked my interest. She was so, so excited and said 'This is it, this is the moment, yes it is. As soon as we hit the graphics on screen it's on and it's counting, what am I talking about?'

I didn't know what to expect really, it sounded good anyway so what was 'it'? That 2 pack of plastic Mary Jane shoes, for the umpteenth time :mysmilie_13:

When she was selling a pink top earlier she raved that pink is the colour for 2014. Later she was selling a blue top and screeched that blue is also the colour for 2014. Perhaps remembering what she'd said earlier she mumbled and spluttered 'you can't just have one colour in fashion'.

She's selling plenty though with several sell outs, unlike Mike Mason.

Everything she sells is 'a look that's absolutely massive at the moment' in a colour 'that's huge this season' in a style that 'a lot of big designers are doing something very similar to'.
She's at her worst right now screeching away-Jenny Gobb is on with her so they are trying to outdo each other!

Everything she sells is 'a look that's absolutely massive at the moment' in a colour 'that's huge this season' in a style that 'a lot of big designers are doing something very similar to'.
She's at her worst right now screeching away-Jenny Gobb is on with her so they are trying to outdo each other!

Oh I know. I totally get that they're there to sell but their antics are utterly ridiculous. I'd say they must have a right laugh off screen at the rubbish they talk but I wouldn't be surprised if Sally actually does like the tatt, she's a bit brassy!

Having said all that she's shifting stock which is rare these days so I guess she's doing her job.

her hair looks like it would snap off if she went to put one of those polyester tops on over her head.

The plonker has just given out completely wrong sizing information for a top, she was moaning it was size 16-32 so it wasn't her size but she sooooooo wanted it. Now she's realised it's a one size to fit 10-16.

I wonder of she'll be ordering it now?

Sally has a zebra print jumper to fit size 10 to size 16. Gold and black with diamante embellisment. So far it is flying out the door. No mention of material. Ghastly but it is selling, now all gone... I must be missing something. Mike on now, time to change channels.

Sally has a zebra print jumper to fit size 10 to size 16. Gold and black with diamante embellisment. So far it is flying out the door. No mention of material. Ghastly but it is selling, now all gone... I must be missing something. Mike on now, time to change channels.

But I bet a lot of those sales were from larger sized ladies who thought it was 16-32 which she incorrectly said!

She said just don't accept the call back, what about the cost of the call in the first place not to mention people who entered their no call back pin. Very amateurish.

Gollum needs to sell loads tonight, to be frank his performance last night was quite shocking.

Latest posts

Back