Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Poor Sabine looks as wide as a bus in this horrible shiny smock top.

Those sauces on DOTD did looks yummy, I had to turn off Peter Shershock though as he was talking and eating, gross.

Peter Simon now referring to his lovely voluptuous ladies of 30/32

Those sauces on DOTD did looks yummy, I had to turn off Peter Shershock though as he was talking and eating, gross.

I haven't heard him once mention delivery times.

Not once. Yet he's suggested people buy certain items as Valentine's presents.

I love the animal print fleece, he says you don't want anything heavy when going out to dinner. I always wear a nasty pink fleece when dining out. And he's groping the manequin, I'm going to be sick.

I love the animal print fleece, he says you don't want anything heavy when going out to dinner. I always wear a nasty pink fleece when dining out. And he's groping the manequin, I'm going to be sick.

Did he say you can wear it with stilettos?

The tatt isn't exactly flying out again is it? A few of the big sizes have sold out and there's been one or two sizes go limited stock but that's about it.

And for a lot of people it's payday weekend too, not good. Maybe people have spent up on Schlock's Stink?

I like Sabine, she's clearly a professional model but she does tend to wear things a little on the the snug side
She modelled a black and white animal print top this afternoon and it really was a bit small for her
I think she thinks tight is sexy but fair play to the girl and I feel very sorry for her having to model the tat that those channels sell
I know it could be argued that it's her choice to work there though

Did he say you can wear it with stilettos?

The tatt isn't exactly flying out again is it? A few of the big sizes have sold out and there's been one or two sizes go limited stock but that's about it.

And for a lot of people it's payday weekend too, not good. Maybe people have spent up on Schlock's Stink?

Ha ha didn't hear him say stiletto's but that is up to his usual standard of selling. I love all the scenarios they give for outfits, walking the dog, taking the kids for school, over a ballgown when when attending a posh party!

Ha ha didn't hear him say stiletto's but that is up to his usual standard of selling. I love all the scenarios they give for outfits, walking the dog, taking the kids for school, over a ballgown when when attending a posh party!

Every scenario possible, Sally is by far the worst for it but in the big picture I suppose it's nothing compared to some of their bull.

Lisa Brash said she really, really wants both items that I have seen her sell so far (Shoe Tidy and LED Cushion).

Well I'm pretty sure she's sold both items before so she already knew they sell them, surely she knows how to order?

I too have wondered this. Apparently they give a romantic atmosphere to your home. Maybe this is where I an going wrong in life, I should buy one then invite George Clooney round for a romantic evening...

I too have wondered this. Apparently they give a romantic atmosphere to your home. Maybe this is where I an going wrong in life, I should buy one then invite George Clooney round for a romantic evening...

...but would you need two cushions.. one each?? also unless its pitch black i don't think they would give off much romantic atmosphere... then you could be with PS instead of GC :mysmilie_17:

Where is the lovely model Annie lately?

Talking of models why do they only tend to have plus sized models (bar one) who model the clothes? I think it was over the weekend it was another fashion day and it really hit home, there was Sabine modelling (who I think is a stunning looking lady) and then there was another girl called Madeline. Add in Annie, and the only non-plus size model they use is Jenny Topp. Does Topp have something in her contract that she has to be the slimmest model that they use?????

...but would you need two cushions.. one each?? also unless its pitch black i don't think they would give off much romantic atmosphere... then you could be with PS instead of GC :mysmilie_17:

Mm what a choice, ladies man Peter Simon or George Clooney... I think I'll pick George. I could wear my Tommy and Kate Viscose and Polyester dress, Cringles shoes, a stylish Rosa Benini bag and loads of tasteful Bid jewellery. How could he resist me?

Talking of models why do they only tend to have plus sized models (bar one) who model the clothes? I think it was over the weekend it was another fashion day and it really hit home, there was Sabine modelling (who I think is a stunning looking lady) and then there was another girl called Madeline. Add in Annie, and the only non-plus size model they use is Jenny Topp. Does Topp have something in her contract that she has to be the slimmest model that they use?????

Though on the 3pm show today, they will talk about jenny topp like she is plus size

it's baffling

What on earth is Portelli thinking of with this look?

Wow.

image.jpg

Maybe Annie's got the push as she's so small. I do like Sabine.

Latest posts

Back