Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dirty Peter has that DOTD iron. When he was at the BBC :smirk: little did he know that some years down the line he would, not only, be on a grotty shopping channel, not only, actually ironing in front of, not only, millions of, not only, punters. I BET he never had to use an iron at the BBC.

Schlock sort of gave us a mention last night, he said he was a bit tired/dazed and to keep watching for some 'random musings'. He was very pleased with himself and his perfume sale figures last night and it showed. He could stand in Harvey Nicks and sell just four perfumes an hour whereas he sold over a thousand of his own.[/QUOTE
Well I think fair play to him!!

They had fashion day... in the middle of fragrance week?

Sherlock must coin it in from his range though

Well he deserves to Mr T, and quite right too. This is a Perfumier in much demand from not only the Laurelle's and the Creation Lamis's, not only the JPD's and the Nikki Beaches, from the Yacht Man's to the Gangsta Hustlers.

We're talking serious stink here. Schlock's fragrances are being talked about. OK, I accept they're being talked about behind his back but they're being talked about all the same.

I have long thought Peter Sherlock talent is wasted on Bid TV. Has he ever thought of going into acting or presenting other things? He's a good looking lad. I would!

I have long thought Peter Sherlock is wasted on Bid TV. Has he ever thought of going into acting or presenting other things?

He's already done that Greg.

His website says he did a show for Carlton which dosen't really surprise me, they were never really noted for their quality programmes while they were on air.

But he could definitely have a big future in acting, I have no doubt about that whatsoever :mysmilie_59:

Neil Russell seems quite adept with a steam iron, very impressive.

I knew he must have been good at something.

In what i'm sure is a surprise to no one

the dotd guest "bonnie yau" seems a genuinely nice woman.... and the presenter's demeanour is overpowering to the point where i suspect peter simon doesn't know who she is.

In what i'm sure is a surprise to no one

the dotd guest "bonnie yau" seems a genuinely nice woman.... and the presenter's demeanour is overpowering to the point where i suspect peter simon doesn't know who she is.

I'd rather watch that fool sell handbags and support pants, maybe even the massager than watch him eat food.

He's quite repugnant.

I'd rather watch that fool sell handbags and support pants, maybe even the massager than watch him eat food.

He's quite repugnant.

oh no, he's not eating on air is he?
that really is disgusting
I was just thinking about having some supper but I don't think I will now that I have that image in my head!

oh no, he's not eating on air is he?
that really is disgusting
I was just thinking about having some supper but I don't think I will now that I have that image in my head!

The moment I saw the DOTD was food related I switched it off, I'll watch the next presentation of it as their sauces have been great in the past.

But I honestly can't watch that plank with someone nice like Bonnie Yau, it's just embarrassing letting a professional have to put up with him.

To me it's not so much the eating on air

it's more the fact that she is the product creator.... LET HER TALK

Stop pretending you don't know how the bottle flavours are pronounced

edit: my take on the peter simon presentation

To me it's not so much the eating on air

it's more the fact that she is the product creator.... LET HER TALK

Stop pretending you don't know how the bottle flavours are pronounced

edit: my take on the peter simon presentation

I doubt he can do that Mr T, it's pretty clear that as far as he's concerned he IS Bid TV and anybody else is just a sideshow.

As much as I slate Mason he mostly let's the experts do their thing, in fact most of them do. Have you seen Dirty Peter with the man from iMedia? It's embarrassing, and the poor woman from the Candle Company was completely steamrollered by the stupid git.

It's inexplicable that they let him carry on like that with invited guests.

How do you get soy sauce on bathroom taps, door knockers and letter boxes? The mind boggles.

I doubt he can do that Mr T, it's pretty clear that as far as he's concerned he IS Bid TV and anybody else is just a sideshow.

As much as I slate Mason he mostly let's the experts do their thing, in fact most of them do. Have you seen Dirty Peter with the man from iMedia? It's embarrassing, and the poor woman from the Candle Company was completely steamrollered by the stupid git.

It's inexplicable that they let him carry on like that with invited guests.

from what i've seen, neil russell is ok with her.... when she is doing prep he talks... when she isn't he lets her talk

from what i've seen, neil russell is ok with her.... when she is doing prep he talks... when she isn't he lets her talk

I agree, Neil is fine with guests.

I think when you take everything into account such as the regular misinformation, the utterly appalling compliance record, the constant browbeating of guest and at times the vulgarity it seems Dirty Peter can pretty much do what he wants.

Then again he sells loads which might explain their tolerance. Just a few weeks ago he was selling a 0.8g Gold Pendant and on 4 occasions he said it was over 2 grams. It was just yet another mistake, apparently.

I agree, Neil is fine with guests.

I think when you take everything into account such as the regular misinformation, the utterly appalling compliance record, the constant browbeating of guest and at times the vulgarity it seems Dirty Peter can pretty much do what he wants.

Then again he sells loads which might explain their tolerance. Just a few weeks ago he was selling a 0.8g Gold Pendant and on 4 occasions he said it was over 2 grams. It was just yet another mistake, apparently.

Personally I find Neil fairly entertaining to watch (more so when he is with a guest), he doesn't irritate me nearly as much as the usual suspects (jaxx, simon etc)

I think I've been conditioned from years of shopping tv to expect two people on screen during a sale... and to a further degree, the pairing keeps each other compliant.

With mr simon, it seems the extra people on screen are sucking up his limelight

Am I missing something with the easy hang system? They say about getting 2 holes lined up for something but how do you know that you have it in exactly the same position when you move it across to make your second mark on the wall

I get that the distance from the top of the system to the hole will be the same but how do you make sure to move it across the wall perfectly without moving it up or down a little?

Is it just me who thinks that 3 piece canvas Charlie puts up in the VT is also not lined up properly?, the middle piece seems to be slightly lower

Am I missing something with the easy hang system? They say about getting 2 holes lined up for something but how do you know that you have it in exactly the same position when you move it across to make your second mark on the wall

I get that the distance from the top of the system to the hole will be the same but how do you make sure to move it across the wall perfectly without moving it up or down a little?

Is it just me who thinks that 3 piece canvas Charlie puts up in the VT is also not lined up properly?, the middle piece seems to be slightly lower

Mega, you've said exactly what I was thinking the other day when it was on
I thought I was just missing something really obvious that everyone else was understanding coz I'm a bit thick!
I get the distance from the top to the hole thing but I don't get how you make 2 or more pictures/mirrors/whatever level along the wall
(have I really shown myself up now?!)

Latest posts

Back