Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroline sells items like that very well unlike Peter Simon and Mike Mason who makes out it's akin to Lalique.

And she tells people to stop calling when she knows it's a sell out, unlike some!

she absolutely does do her job well
I've just been watching Elidh on PD, she's really settled in and no longer look like a rabbit in headlights bless her!
she gives good information, she concentrates on the product, she mentions delivery in 'working' days and refers to the extra charges throughout - she has a good sense of humour too and will laugh at herself and her mistakes
don't quote me on this but it was either Caroline or Andrea who said they had mentored her - it definitely shows!

I've just been watching Elidh on PD, she's really settled in and no longer look like a rabbit in headlights bless her!
she gives good information, she concentrates on the product, she mentions delivery in 'working' days and refers to the extra charges throughout - she has a good sense of humour too and will laugh at herself and her mistakes
don't quote me on this but it was either Caroline or Andrea who said they had mentored her - it definitely shows!

i agree, she is also good.

Indeed.

If from tomorrow certain presenters (Moseby and Mason in particular) are still not clearly saying 5-10 Working Days i'll be submitting a complaint, they've had more than long enough to know the new delivery timescale.

Even Neil now says Working days.

The moment the penny drops and you realise mark ryes is.... quite good

oh yes mr tom, it's quite an epiphany isn't it?
it almost makes one see him in a whole new light!
but hold him up against DP or Mason and there's no comparison, he's a well prepared professional

but hold him up against DP or Mason and there's no comparison, he's a well prepared professional

its legitimately rare that both channels have good presentation at the same time

I totally agree, he seems to understand his role which is a Shopping TV presenter. Sadly some others didn't appear to grasp that, but they have now!

its legitimately rare that both channels have good presentation at the same time

It's because they simply don't have a large roster of genuine TV professionals fit for 2014. I suspect going forward they will though.

It's probably part of the reason they have got into so much trouble.

James is talking utter bullshit regarding aniline leather.

He said aniline is a process of using rocks to soften leather. It is nothing of the sort. It is a dying process and nothing to do with softening leather.

Shut up, James.

I think he doesn't tend to wear a tie at the weekend.

someone on here made me laugh when they said he looks like a deputy manager of a Travelodge

I'm afraid I must take credit for that catty swipe, I did say a Deputy Manager with aspirations of the big job though so at least I saw some promise in him :mysmilie_59:

But did you know that Neil is an aspiring film maker? Now, what I have seen of his work isn't great if I'm being brutally honest but even Scorsese had to start somewhere.

So in 5, maybe 10 years time don't be surprised if you see the name 'Neil Russell' in the credits of a film. It will probably be for catering or perhaps even the props but impressive all the same :mysmilie_59:

Just watched Jimmy Russell selling the magnetic security alarms.... But when the video showed someone with it on their shed door it was on the outside... So surely someOne would just switch it off before forcing the door??? Is it me.... There's no key with them just an on off switch!:mysmilie_11:

Sometimes these channels really are amazing.

They just showed a film for Swarovski Zirconia with the pure brilliance cut which is a very particular crystal that they market and it usefully explained the exclusive cut and that every stone is laser etched as a proof of quality. It's a quite interesting clip if you ever get chance to see it.

Then Neil appears with a Swarovski Elements Ornament and says 'that just gives you an idea, these are not the Swarovski Zirconia range'

So basically the product in the film was nothing to do with what he was actually selling :mysmilie_13:

Latest posts

Back