Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

How many were there though Wirral, 10?

It was already gone when I tuned in but the rest only had low quantities!

Poor lovely Debbie, she looks great and sounds delightful but can she shift the cheapo Red Tunic?

Well, she sold out of two sizes but not the other 4 but 2 were limited. Debbie also said 5-10 WORKING DAYS, I wonder if Gollum will tonight?

are they genuinely showing the signs of stress in their sales pitches and demeanour ... or is it wishful thinking on the part of the forum

I haven't seen much bid lately... it seems the beauty of bid is you only need to know who is on and you can essentially predict the content for the next 4 hours.

edit: wiggy (mark stewart) is currently on the jewellery channel, right this moment!!

are they genuinely showing the signs of stress in their sales pitches and demeanour ... or is it wishful thinking on the part of the forum

I haven't seen much bid lately... it seems the beauty of bid is you only need to know who is on and you can essentially predict the content for the next 4 hours.

They do seem to be struggling, Peter Simon looked quite angry at times yesterday and Ben Moseby seemed totally deflated today.

Debbie isn't doing too badly though which is good to see.

yes they all look totally beat... hard to believe that most of them have just come back from a week or so holidays... they look like they don't believe in the products at all, for example the men's boots that PS was selling late yesterday afternoon... they were PLASTIC unbelievable ....
Andrea does look a little odd... too much snake serum ???
Debbie G also looked minute next to Jenny.... how big is the Big J ????

I've noticed recently with the fashion, they say if you buy this, you won't see everybody else wearing it like you might do when you buy from the High St.

Not a great selling tactic really. It's never been a problem here and if you were to duplicate, I'd rather it be from the High St. than Bid, that's for sure!

yes they all look totally beat... hard to believe that most of them have just come back from a week or so holidays... they look like they don't believe in the products at all, for example the men's boots that PS was selling late yesterday afternoon... they were PLASTIC unbelievable ....

Jenny is massive, have you seen her arms? Sometimes it looks like they have veins like a weightlifter!

Debbie G has just described some shoes as "faux leather"..... never heard that one... I've heard of faux fur but NEVER faux leather!!!

I think they're lovely :mysmilie_59: It's just a pity they mostly bombed.

image.jpg

Ha Debbie just said she's 5' 5".........and she has a 'running late price'.....*groan*

I think they're f....awful

Hark at you, Jimmy Choo :mysmilie_19:

I bought what I think are a lovely pair of shoes in the sales, Clarks (i'm so trendy). And guess what, they are actually leather and only cost a few quid more than those plastic spoonies Dirty Peter was shilling yesterday!

Debbie came so close to a sellout then! Go Debbie!

Oh dear, I think Debbie only sold 7 Halogen Ovens. That's not much for a 15 minute sale :mysmilie_13:

Debbie's struggling selling the hot water bottles... £17 for two bottles... I think they sold about 8 sets!

The products are not selling yet they keep on repeating them so they shouldn't really be too surprised when they don't sell again!

The dreadful bed set Debbie has now didn't sell well yesterday, can't think why! Fair play to Debbie though, she sold 28 but they seem to be spending ages on each item.

image.jpg

But she did really well with a chandelier, only 2 left!!

Debbie was selling a hair straightening set and spent 15 minutes on it. She sold 18, not too bad compared to some of the other sales I suppose.

Now she's moved onto to Federico Mahora perfume, she only sold 17 but looking at their website it's probably not surprising!

http://www.federicomahora.co.uk/

Now Sally has a new face serum, she spent nigh on 15 minutes selling it and sold just 7. She was running out of waffle and appeared to be rambling!

They wanted £22 plus P+P for a no name perfume although in fairness it was a very big bottle. She sold 7!

its not looking good, any fine would finish them off

You have to wonder why people are suddenly not buying anything, its not just the (cough) high end things not selling even low priced are snailing it out of the door

Like others have said the sirens were used very little the last time I watched, compare that to before Christmas where they sometimes would have them constantly everytime the price moved down

I think its fair to say that everything is getting worse, Does anyone know when they next have to pay for the freeview slots or do they pay on a monthly basis?

its not looking good, any fine would finish them off

You have to wonder why people are suddenly not buying anything, its not just the (cough) high end things not selling even low priced are snailing it out of the door

Like others have said the sirens were used very little the last time I watched, compare that to before Christmas where they sometimes would have them constantly everytime the price moved down

I think its fair to say that everything is getting worse, Does anyone know when they next have to pay for the freeview slots or do they pay on a monthly basis?

She only sold 14 of the Snake Serum despite spending ages on it although there were some technical glitches so maybe people will confirm after the sale ended.

I guess January is quiet for all channels but this is ludicrously quiet. Apart from the DOTD they are selling one product a minute, if that. There has definitely been a change in presentation style though which I personally welcome, it isn't quite as in your face as it was. Ben Moseby was almost unrecognisable to the hyperactive plonker he was on Price Drop!

Maybe people are annoyed at the new delivery policy? Or maybe they are just fed up of overpriced, repetitive and mostly unheard of products? Whatever the reason it surely cannot continue.

Sally just sold a cheap dress jewellery set. 100 in the quantity, 48 left unsold. Not too bad by recent standards!

She only sold 14 of the Snake Serum despite spending ages on it although there were some technical glitches so maybe people will confirm after the sale ended.

I guess January is quiet for all channels but this is ludicrously quiet. Apart from the DOTD they are selling one product a minute, if that. There has definitely been a change in presentation style, it isn't quite as in your face as it was. Ben Moseby was almost unrecognisable to the hyperactive plonker he was on Price Drop!

Maybe people are annoyed at the new delivery policy? Or maybe they are just fed up of overpriced, repetitive and mostly unheard of products? Whatever the reason it surely cannot continue.

Things should be flying out with the £10 credit though your practically getting things free or so they would like you to think

higher priced products
selling 1 item a minute
smaller range
double the spend for £10 credit
Longer delivery times
deflated presenters
even the studio looks bland and boring now

maybe a phone cost hike should be next or why not just up P&P to £8.99?

costs going up up up but the service is going down down down

Latest posts

Back