Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He's unbearable! I managed less than ten minutes of him this morning. I need calmness - Debbie, Andrea, Guy or even Caroline - on an early shift! Is he filling in for someone today?

He's horrible to watch now Pola, it didn't take him long to be converted into a maniacal loon and he is unbelievably high pressured.

Really awful. I know I regularly take the mickey out of Bod but I don't mean half of what I say, i'd watch him any day over that!

Hideous.

There's a surprise, Sally Jaxx thinks the Lalique perfume is 'a considered purchase' at £49.99. :)

There's a surprise, Sally Jaxx thinks the Lalique perfume is 'a considered purchase' at £49.99. :)

The other day she said a cardigan was going to be more expensive than usual because it contained 5% angora (she didn't mention it also contained 35% nylon!).

It went for £3.99, since then it's sold for £1.99 :mysmilie_59:

It was funny to see Sally getting down with the kids selling 'Gangsta Hustler' EDT yesterday..."If you know someone who's into their rap..into their baseball cap"

It was funny to see Sally getting down with the kids selling 'Gangsta Hustler' EDT yesterday..."If you know someone who's into their rap..into their baseball cap"

She just sold Sexxy Shoo with Shylock for £25 all in as if it was the bargain of the year. I wonder if they sleep well at night? The volumes they buy I wouldn't be surprised if they pay less than £3 for it.

Wirral wirral!!

Miss brash is selling a gayford as an "ideal christmas gift" which will "hopefully be handed down from generation to generation" and "i wish i could tell you how much it would cost to get it framed in my gallery"

Wirral wirral!!

Miss brash is selling a gayford as an "ideal christmas gift" which will "hopefully be handed down from generation to generation" and "i wish i could tell you how much it would cost to get it framed in my gallery"

She has reeled off every single one of her standard lines.

She's consistent! She is so funny, even more so because when she gets excited she's still expressionless because her face can't move! :mysmilie_19:

She has reeled off every single one of her standard lines.

She's consistent! She is so funny, even more so because when she gets excited she's still expressionless because her face can't move! :mysmilie_19:

She is one of the best at shifting it though. I cant see far mani or bod having much luck.

Though i find far mani harmless really

What was the next line?

'...Buy this perfume, because it smells like crap' ?

I've never seen her do that before :mysmilie_19:

The thing is... she tries to make a point of not being on commision (though bod exposed that they are, as i'm sure you remember) so why would she need to feign outrage at the lowering of prices lol.

Logic eh

The thing is... she tries to make a point of not being on commision (though bod exposed that they are, as i'm sure you remember) so why would she need to feign outrage at the lowering of prices lol.

Logic eh

I don't think he said they were on commission but rather they received a bonus for meeting targets but from our perspective it proved they are financially rewarded for selling more, which many of them have suggested they aren't. That's why I guess they can get away with saying they aren't on commission. Macca always says it too.

Lisa is a show off, she seems to crave attention. She's alright but quite a ridiculous character really.

She does make me laugh with the art though. It's so preposterous it's funny!

Brash is selling Halston Perfume and said quite clearly 'give it a go and if you don't like it just send it back' (they even put up a caption detailing the extended returns period) when you cannot do any such thing with fragrances.

What is her definition of 'give it a go'? look at the ****** bottle! Shady madam, cut it out Lisa or expect a complaint!

I don't think he said they were on commission but rather they received a bonus for meeting targets but from our perspective it proved they are financially rewarded for selling more, which many of them have suggested they aren't. That's why I guess they can get away with saying they aren't on commission. Macca always says it too.

Lisa is a show off, she seems to crave attention. She's alright but quite a ridiculous character really.

She does make me laugh with the art though. It's so preposterous it's funny!

of course the "walking off" is comedically over dramatic but really its no different from shocked faces or shirt losing which all imply a personal connection to the outcome of a sale... despite saying they have no dependancy on the outcome.

They should pick a side lol

Credit where it's due to Mike Mason. When he sold the Yarvik Smartphone yesterday he didn't suggest he was going to buy it and (unlike the appalling James Russell) he was very clear that the pre-installed office software isn't a full package but rather a viewer.

I had the misfortune of catching the selling of perfume twice this week(I was channel hopping in ad breaks), as someone who is very into perfume I nearly wet myself laughing at their selling techniques.

Opium, sorry but this has been reformulated a number of times and not for the good. Cheaper ingredients and some no longer allowed because of EU rulings. So saying on live TV this smells the same as when released in 1979 is crap! So heaven help anyone buying it for a true Opium lover. The price was rubbish as well for 50mls edt, go to cheapsmells or anywhere else and get it free shipping much cheaper.

Tabu, you can buy the pure perfume as its called very very cheaply, so why pay £7.99 shipping on top.

I had the misfortune of catching the selling of perfume twice this week(I was channel hopping in ad breaks), as someone who is very into perfume I nearly wet myself laughing at their selling techniques.

Opium, sorry but this has been reformulated a number of times and not for the good. Cheaper ingredients and some no longer allowed because of EU rulings. So saying on live TV this smells the same as when released in 1979 is crap! So heaven help anyone buying it for a true Opium lover. The price was rubbish as well for 50mls edt, go to cheapsmells or anywhere else and get it free shipping much cheaper.

Tabu, you can buy the pure perfume as its called very very cheaply, so why pay £7.99 shipping on top.

Cheapsmells aside when they sold Rive Gauche the other day it was cheaper in Boots and Debenhams and that is BEFORE their ridiculous P+P and call charges! And the Chanel No.5 they sold was cheaper in Boots, House of Fraser and Selfridges for a 25% bigger bottle! In fact I couldn't even find the bottle they had on sale in mainstream UK shops so they must have sourced it from abroad.

You can almost be certain that when they sell a really top name fragrance it will be well overpriced but not nearly as overpriced as their Laurelle stinkers!

Latest posts

Back