Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Steve has his trusty suit on

heeeeeeello watches

Oh yes Mr Tom, we know what's coming when he's in a whistle. But i'd rather watch Macca in his suit flogging Jeeeahneee Reeecheeee than Gollum in that skin tight red shirt, he looks emaciated in it.

He reminds me of Howard Griffiths from Ideal World, which is not a pleasant thought.

Gollum Griffiths :mysmilie_19:

Oh yes Mr Tom, we know what's coming when he's in a whistle. But i'd rather watch Macca in his suit flogging Jeeeahneee Reeecheeee than Gollum in that skin tight red shirt, he looks emaciated in it.

He reminds me of Howard Griffiths from Ideal World, which is not a pleasant thought.

Gollum Griffiths :mysmilie_19:

Howard ****** griffiths!!

Howard ****** griffiths!!

He's awful isn't he but he always wears shirts like Gollum's red clearance shirt. Speaking of 'clearance' Steve said it's a word they don't get to say often so we should take advantage.

Surely another pishtake?

Gollum is selling a PAYG phone. He didn't mention his James Bond phone but he did confirm his contract runs out in January and he is definitely not getting another contract, quote "I'm not gonna bovver, I'm fed up with paying monthly installment after installment after installment whether I use the phone or not. I'm going pay as you go coz I get to decide how much I spend, thats the way I see it now and I think being 40 odd years of age now I think I've got an understanding how this mobile phone fing works". Oh, he also said he's been with Orange "for many years and I'm very, very happy with the network coverage". Of course the phone he was selling was on Orange.

Edit. Later he did very briefly mention his wristphone which he thinks is brilliant but then curiously said if he wants to use a different phone he'll just go and buy himself a cheap one. Covering all bases?

Let's see what he says in January if he's selling a Vodafone :mysmilie_19:

He's awful isn't he but he always wears shirts like Gollum's red clearance shirt. Speaking of 'clearance' Steve said it's a word they don't get to say often so we should take advantage.

Surely another pishtake?

haha they are always ''clearing'' out stock

I was thinking today, what with Salleh bring out her own line of rags, Shockedface bringing out his own stink, when will Lisa/Steve create their own pieces of art? Can only be a matter of time surely.

I was thinking today, what with Salleh bring out her own line of rags, Shockedface bringing out his own stink, when will Lisa/Steve create their own pieces of art? Can only be a matter of time surely.

I don't know whether I should be revealing this.

Lisa Brash has made her debut as an artist but curiously followed the path of Orphic Cubism rather than surrealism. Everyone on here by now should know that Delauney is considered the inventor of Orphic Cubism. Now, Lisa's painting isn't Orphic in the strictest sense of the term but it does have that fusion with Fauvism that anticipates the pure Abstract painters.

Her art is out the mainstream but it has the same concerns of the emotional effect of colours of any of the great Impressionists.

I'm hoping prints will be made available on Price-Drop Television in the new year.

Lisa Brash has made her debut as an artist but curiously followed the path of Orphic Cubism rather than surrealism. Everyone on here by now should know that Delauney is considered the inventor of Orphic Cubism. Now, Lisa's painting isn't Orphic in the strictest sense of the term but it does have that fusion with Fauvism that anticipates the pure Abstract painters.

Her art is a little out of mainstream but it has the same concerns of the emotional effect of colours of any of the great Impressionists.

I'm hoping prints will be made available on Price-Drop Television in the new year.

Well I don't think I can wait!

Shocked Face is selling yet another Ingersoll watch. He said he dosen't know of another watch he has sold that he has liked as much.

Mind you, he said he was given an Ingersoll Pocket Watch for his 18th Birthday, it was the only gift he got other than money.

Her art is out the mainstream but it has the same concerns of the emotional effect of colours of any of the great Impressionists.

Wirral, how could you? You've betrayed her trust. You know full well that information was strictly confidential and only disclosed to us disciples as a privilege on the proviso we keep it quiet. Here you go blabbing it to every Tom, Dick and Harry which is completely against her expressed wishes. Of course it's her modesty that forbids us mentioning it, she just doesn't want the attention or publicity this will bring, she'd rather stick pins in her eyes than garner attention as you know! Anyway, I particularly liked the red herring you threw in regarding the orphic cubism, very clever! (because between you and I, we both know full well her commercial style is more towards ideological conservatism inspired by the likes of Metzinger. It fully allows her free expression of the cultural dominance of it's theoretical purity.

Wirral, how could you? You've betrayed her trust. You know full well that information was strictly confidential and only disclosed to us disciples as a privilege on the proviso we keep it quiet. Here you go blabbing it to every Tom, Dick and Harry which is completely against her expressed wishes. Of course it's her modesty that forbids us mentioning it, she just doesn't want the attention or publicity this will bring, she'd rather stick pins in her eyes than garner attention as you know! Anyway, I particularly liked the red herring you threw in regarding the orphic cubism, very clever! (because between you and I, we both know full well her commercial style is more towards ideological conservatism inspired by the likes of Metzinger. It fully allows her free expression of the cultural dominance of it's theoretical purity.

Rest safe deedee, I have since had a cultural discussion and Lisa's artistic overtones and deliberations confirmed that my message was one filled with clarity and joy. She approves of my announcement.

It isn't unheard of for leaks in the art world, Matisse and Cézanne encountered similar indiscretions.

Peter Sherlock says this Rosa Benini bag will suit every woman. He added it's one of the best leather bags they have ever done.

Ladies, you decide.

everyone.jpg

I'm intrigued in this oud (the noble rot) fragrance Peter has been going on about recently; after a quick search I've found dozens of different perfumes with it in, on Ebay. I got the impression this afternoon that it was only through Peter's influence that they managed to get it for Bid :D

I'm intrigued in this oud (the noble rot) fragrance Peter has been going on about recently; after a quick search I've found dozens of different perfumes with it in, on Ebay. I got the impression this afternoon that it was only through Peter's influence that they managed to get it for Bid :D

He is the only buyer who doesnt know how much he bought, nor how much it is intended to be sold for.

The word "mugs" springs to mind.

I don't know who this chap is on now, but he's way too much for the morning slot. He's given me a headache. Someone tell him to shut up. I'm turning off.

I don't know who this chap is on now, but he's way too much for the morning slot. He's given me a headache. Someone tell him to shut up. I'm turning off.

Pola that is Ben Moseby, usually to be found on Price-Drop. When he first started (about a year ago I think) he really was a pleasure to watch but he gradually became more manic, ultra high pressure and a monumental bullshitter, he's shocking to watch now. Sit-Up must love him though, they booted BOD off his prime time shifts in favour of him.

Dreadful.

Pola that is Ben Moseby, usually to be found on Price-Drop. When he first started (about a year ago I think) he really was a pleasure to watch but he gradually became more manic, ultra high pressure and a monumental bullshitter, he's shocking to watch now. Sit-Up must love him though, they booted BOD off his prime time shifts in favour of him.

Dreadful.

He's unbearable! I managed less than ten minutes of him this morning. I need calmness - Debbie, Andrea, Guy or even Caroline - on an early shift! Is he filling in for someone today?

Latest posts

Back