Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

St.Peter is just beginning the sermon on the mount flogging a nasty looking cross engraved with one of those God grant me verses on it. We're welling up here. Good luck if you get it. He's changed tack now and gone straight onto a strawberry on a genuine gold plate chain.God help us.

Id like to see lisa as the new beauty expert and lord guy kean as the morning show host

Good point Mr Tom. Lisa would fit in well, she'd have about as much credibility selling miracle face potions as Lulu:mysmilie_14:

Does Far Mani still work work for Bid? I haven't seen him for ages. He was terrible!

Far is still around Pola and is to be seen on Price Drop in the more obscure mid morning slots which I've personally never understood, he's quite a talent.

He's on right now, who needs Saturday Kitchen? He makes James Martin look like an amateur.

Great news guys!! Black Friday weekend has supposedly been 'extended' (although the Sky Guide had it detailed all weekend days ago) and to prove it Shocked Face Sherlock just sold Gold Sexxy Shoo (not a gift set) for just £12.38 so over £20 delivered.

When it was at £22 (so £30 delivered) he actually said he was 'shocked' at how low it had gone. It costs £4.75 trade from Laurelle (fact) and that is when you buy it in small quantities. Shyster Sherlock!

And people wonder how this lot stay in business, THAT'S how! :mysmilie_51:

This is for you Mr Tom.

LORD Kean was selling some clothes hangers and had a handful of old wire and crusty looking ones. He said brusquely 'is this your wardbrobe? shame on you! No wonder the neighbours don't talk to you'

Fabulous, he can insult me any time he likes :mysmilie_19:

This is for you Mr Tom.

LORD Kean was selling some clothes hangers and had a handful of old wire and crusty looking ones. He said brusquely 'is this your wardbrobe? shame on you! No wonder the neighbours don't talk to you'

I totally agree, I love Guy's laconic presenting style.
I think his irreverence to everything about the channels including products, customers etc. is hilarious!

I totally agree, I love Guy's laconic presenting style.
I think his irreverence to everything about the channels including products, customers etc. is hilarious!

I never used to be a fan but I took him the wrong way. Now I think I know his style better he is my favourite presenter.

Apart from Lisa Brash of course but that's quite a different dynamic, you understand that better than anyone deedee :mysmilie_59:

The Lord has disappointed me. He's selling the Car Mirror with 'no p+p' and he's raving that he hasn't ever sold it with no delivery charge.

It usually sells for £1, the price today? £6.99

Great news guys!! Black Friday weekend has supposedly been 'extended' (although the Sky Guide had it detailed all weekend days ago) and to prove it Shocked Face Sherlock just sold Gold Sexxy Shoo (not a gift set) for just £12.38 so over £20 delivered.

When it was at £22 (so £30 delivered) he actually said he was 'shocked' at how low it had gone. It costs £4.75 trade from Laurelle (fact) and that is when you buy it in small quantities. Shyster Sherlock!

And people wonder how this lot stay in business, THAT'S how! :mysmilie_51:

What?? A retailer attempting to sell a product at a profit?? That's outrageous behaviour. No wonder your miffed !!!

The Lord has disappointed me. He's selling the Car Mirror with 'no p+p' and he's raving that he hasn't ever sold it with no delivery charge.

It usually sells for £1, the price today? £6.99

So .. £1 cheaper than ever before?? FACT .. Go black Saturday !!

The Lord is back to being fabulous now. He's selling a SatNav and said 'never read a map for anyone because in 6 seconds they'll have their hands around your throat'

I'd hate to think where the car would end up! Wonderful.

This is for you Mr Tom.

he isn't wrong... in society many people are estranged from their neighbours and there is nothing to disprove this as a reason.

Lord kean... Trying to bring worlds together

he isn't wrong... in society many people are estranged from their neighbours and there is nothing to disprove this as a reason.

Lord kean... Trying to bring worlds together

I see him as a peace negotiator, until he gets fed up with the two squabbling parties. 'Oh just do what you want, whatever!' :mysmilie_19:

Then he will turn round and sell a used car in seconds

I can just picture how grouchy he gets in the supermarket, chucking the stuff on the conveyor belt by the till. The nice Waitrose checkout operator says 'good afternoon' and Lord Guy rolls his eyes and says 'is it?, I hadn't noticed' :mysmilie_59:

I can just picture how grouchy he gets in the supermarket, chucking the stuff on the conveyor belt by the till. The nice Waitrose checkout operator says 'good afternoon' and Lord Guy rolls his eyes and says 'is it?, I hadn't noticed' :mysmilie_59:

I reckon he would be primetime if he wasn't prebooked for a game of bridge against his archrival 'lord happy'

I reckon he would be primetime if he wasn't prebooked for a game of bridge against his archrival 'lord happy'

Ha Ha! :mysmilie_19:

And I must correct my earlier post. Waitrose? who am I kidding?

Only Fortnum & Mason for this peer :mysmilie_13:

Latest posts

Back