Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Right, the bike clock.

I'm thinking "YES.... this is what shopping tv used to be. a clock..... in a bike. this is what i think of when i think of 90's qvc"

Then mike brought me back to 2013 by saying "you buy a table for this.... this has presence"

Gollum has got the Art Bug. Did you hear what he said about that dreadful bicycle clock? 'What is Art? Is it objective, is it subjective?' He's talking more bollocks than I do! :mysmilie_19:

I think he's taking the piss out of Brash, for once he made me laugh!

I love it when he uses his clipboard to bat paper off camera.

Thats "full mike"

Did you know that Lisa Brash was supposed to be on Paul O' Grady yesterday to do a feature on telly shopping? Apparently he contacted her personally but for some reason she didn't do it and Loen Love from Ideal World replaced her.

It's a genuine story, it isn't one of our usual wind up's.

Oh dear, Mikey's seems to be getting his stories wrong again. He's selling an illuminated door number and said he loves ordering takeaway food but nobody delivers to his area so he has to go and pick it up.

I'm sure when he was selling Panjaban he claimed that since using it he hasn't bothered with takeaways and instead he makes a curry on a Friday, his previous takeaway night!

Does anyone know what Peter Simon means when he talks about the 'decolatare'?

I Google Imaged it and got a load of willy photos :grin:

Does anyone know what Peter Simon means when he talks about the 'decolatare'?

I Google Imaged it and got a load of willy photos :grin:
I went to dictionary dot com to find the nearest real word-as previously stated it's décolleté meaning low necked.
The dictionary also has an audio sample giving the real pronunciation which is day-cole-tay.
In other words there is no such word as day-collar-tear. It's just another example of Peter Simon's lazy ill-informed butchery of the English language -what a plonker!

The 'cheesecake guide' to your decollete is the bit between the top of your boobs and the base of your neck :) Didnt get it for about 2 months until gradually shopping telly 'taught' me this apparently new bit of my body. I said it the other day when in company and got baffled looks, luckily i could point then :p

The 'cheesecake guide' to your decollete is the bit between the top of your boobs and the base of your neck :) Didnt get it for about 2 months until gradually shopping telly 'taught' me this apparently new bit of my body. I said it the other day when in company and got baffled looks, luckily i could point then :p

I'm sticking with 'chest' :grin:

Did you know that Lisa Brash was supposed to be on Paul O' Grady yesterday to do a feature on telly shopping? Apparently he contacted her personally but for some reason she didn't do it and Loen Love from Ideal World replaced her.

It's a genuine story, it isn't one of our usual wind up's.

she said something about it on her shift, it was meant to be last week but he got ill.... im gonna assume it was to do with travel or something on her part.

To be fair, she is far more intresting than loen love

she said something about it on her shift, it was meant to be last week but he got ill.... im gonna assume it was to do with travel or something on her part.

To be fair, she is far more intresting than loen love

I didn't know anything about it until after the event, I would have (of course) preferred to watch my inspiration than Loen though.

Lisa Brash would certainly have raised the tone of such a downmarket programme with her artistic vision and debate.

I didn't know anything about it until after the event, I would have (of course) preferred to watch my inspiration than Loen though.

Lisa Brash would certainly have raised the tone of such a downmarket programme with her artistic vision and debate.

i couldn't agree with you more.

Mr o'grady would expect to learn about shopping telly but would learn about inspiration... about style.... about art

i couldn't agree with you more.

Mr o'grady would expect to learn about shopping telly but would learn about inspiration... about style.... about art

Such delightful words and sentiment Mr Tom, and pertinent to the point of uncanniness.

Inspiration kind of sums Lisa Brash up in one word.

Latest posts

Back