Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mike is selling the Versailles men's fragrance later which he made a point of clearly stating he actually has himself.

Yes, Mike Mason has it. What a recommendation, i'm in.

As I'm a glutton for punishment I thought I'd put Bid on again. Mike is selling some portable lamps, he says they are perfect for power cuts which as I'm sure regular viewers will know he recently experienced. He explained his little boy wasn't best pleased as he couldn't watch Scooby Doo.

The other day he was selling a Portable DVD Player, he has a similar device at home. He said it was brilliant when they had their power cut as it kept his little boy entertained.

I think Mikey is losing his touch :mysmilie_19:

Frump is selling yet more JPD pong. She kindly explained she cannot name the brand it smells like but said 'there's a VERY expensive fragrance out by a French perfume house that when it came out in the eighties it was a bit controversial with its name, it reminds me of that but I'm only being cryptic because I'm not allowed to say it'.

They never give it a rest do they? I don't know why they didn't go the whole hog and instead of calling it Wild Instinct they should have just called it 'Heroin'.

Jenny Topp just said she has no idea how much stock of the DOTD they have left so we need to get in quickly.

Jenny love, just have a look at the website. That will tell you.

She eventually said there was less than 20% left as someone appeared to tell her in her earpiece and of course she seemed shocked. I dunno why, there was a scrolling ticker that repeatedly said exactly that!

Mike is selling the Versailles men's fragrance later which he made a point of clearly stating he actually has himself.

Yes, Mike Mason has it. What a recommendation, i'm in.

I thought the Mandate was his favorite...or was it the Italian one? :D

I thought the Mandate was his favorite...or was it the Italian one? :D

It's usually whichever one he's selling, he normally has a story for everything but the trouble is he forgets what he said just a few days back.

Ben is standing in for Steve tonight, I can't get over how much he has changed. He is so hard sell nowadays, he's every bit as in your face as Mason but looks and sounds better. A wolf in sheeps clothing!

Shocked Face just said the Mr Man holdall is the best bag they have ever done. I wonder if he has a new best friend every week?

Yesterday salleh jaxx at the start of her shift apparently didnt have her mic on properly...

I found this amusing as she could be heard perfectly fine anyway... infact, had they not got her to re-position the mic, i wouldn't have known the difference.

Yesterday salleh jaxx at the start of her shift apparently didnt have her mic on properly...

I found this amusing as she could be heard perfectly fine anyway... infact, had they not got her to re-position the mic, i wouldn't have known the difference.

I don't mind Sally but she was full of it today with her ****** considered purchases, one went for £12!

I cant be mad at her though. she's too nice

She'll only be saying what she's told.

GOLLUM has a bottle of Mandate coming up, for under £20. That means it will actually go for about a fiver and it will still be a ripoff :mysmilie_48:

Is anyone listening to him reading off the internet again about Oscar De La Renta? He tried to say 'accomplishments' but couldn't pronounce it, he said 'accumpleeishments' :mysmilie_19:

She'll only be saying what she's told.

GOLLUM has a bottle of Mandate coming up, for under £20. That means it will actually go for about a fiver and it will still be a ripoff :mysmilie_48:

Is anyone listening to him reading off the internet again about Oscar De La Renta? He tried to say 'accomplishments' but couldn't pronounce it, he said 'accumpleeishments' :mysmilie_19:

I don't know about you lot, but personally i'd find it more credible if he said he was reading it off an autocue rather than trying to pass off "wiki voice" as his own knowledge

Where's PJ? He would usually never miss a comment like that. If Mike
had said that there'd be a whole new thread.

With all due respect Moët he says plenty of other things :mysmilie_19:

I'm afraid he really isn't getting his stories straight this week! His memory is seriously slipping!

Latest posts

Back