Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I particularly like her 'home made pizza'.

Shop Bought Pizza Base
Dolmio
Ready Grated Cheese

Eat your heart out Michel Roux

She had a food slicer and was slicing bread. She had a little tip that Andrea thought was wonderful........freeze bread sliced and then you can pop how many slices you want out of the freezer. Genius :wonder:

She had a food slicer and was slicing bread. She had a little tip that Andrea thought was wonderful........freeze bread sliced and then you can pop how many slices you want out of the freezer. Genius :wonder:

You may well mock Mommabear but it's tips like those that, I predict, will propel Kate Moore to telly stardom and make her a foodie favourite. Her 'Tandoori Chicken' was inspired (chicken sprinkled with curry powder).

She even did a seasonal baked apple. Bingo Burger Flippin' Birkett should be worried.

More breathtaking bullshit from the hideous James Russell when selling a 3 head sonic toothbrush. He said he visited the dentist and was informed he had receding gums and told to get a sonic toothbrush. He continued to say he felt hypocritical he'd been telling us all about sonic toothbrushes without owning one so the first thing he did after leaving the dentist was buy a sonic toothbrush that cost him £45. I wonder why he didn't just buy one of the ones he sells?

More breathtaking bullshit from the hideous James Russell when selling a 3 head sonic toothbrush. He said he visited the dentist and was informed he had receding gums and told to get a sonic toothbrush. He continued to say he felt hypocritical he'd been telling us all about sonic toothbrushes without owning one so the first thing he did after leaving the dentist was buy a sonic toothbrush that cost him £45. I wonder why he didn't just buy one of the ones he sells?

Because the ones he sells must be ****...

I thought Kiri was supposed to be a 'fashionista'. So why did she
just say the wedges she is wearing are 'kitten heels'?

I thought Kiri was supposed to be a 'fashionista'. So why did she
just say the wedges she is wearing are 'kitten heels'?

To be fair to her, she was actually forgotton by everyone on here when they were naming the fashion experts lol so there isn't much expectation upon her really.

To be fair to her, she was actually forgotton by everyone on here when they were naming the fashion experts lol so there isn't much expectation upon her really.

One of the other regular fashionistas (the modest, shy and retiring Ms Jenny Topp) had something wrong with her eyes the other day and couldn't wear her usual inch thick slap. Jeez she looked different, very different indeed.

She reminded me of Carrie!

carrie1.jpg

It's funny how when you make your mind up about something or someone. You develop a folder which only allows you to see and hear things that back up your opinion. I have heard the same story and though he showed lots of humility and candour. Plus he alway mentions his partner owns the model he sells.

It's funny how when you make your mind up about something or someone. You develop a folder which only allows you to see and hear things that back up your opinion. I have heard the same story and though he showed lots of humility and candour. Plus he alway mentions his partner owns the model he sells.

Humility and candour are two words that I never thought i'd read in a description of James Russell and for that I applaud your originality, if not your judgement.

Humility and candour are two words that I never thought i'd read in a description of James Russell and for that I applaud your originality, if not your judgement.

I just think he's someone who takes a lot of pride in his appearance so talking about his diseased gums can't be an easy thing. The last thing it struck me as is BS. I thought he looked pretty humble to be honest.and if anything rather uncomfortable. But then I am not someone who strives to to find the bad in everyone. I quite like to see the good instead:)

I just think he's someone who takes a lot of pride in his appearance so talking about his diseased gums can't be an easy thing. The last thing it struck me as is BS. I thought he looked pretty humble to be honest.and if anything rather uncomfortable. But then I am not someone who strives to to find the bad in everyone. I quite like to see the good instead:)

He's very good, i'll give him that.

Don't get me wrong. He is not my favorite. But he is a presenter I don't feel compelled to turn off after 2 minutes. He's easy to watch. And doesn't shout and scream all the time.but I would like to see him have a bit more fun like when he was on PD. he seems to take things quite serious at times.

Don't get me wrong. He is not my favorite. But he is a presenter I don't feel compelled to turn off after 2 minutes. He's easy to watch. And doesn't shout and scream all the time.but I would like to see him have a bit more fun like when he was on PD. he seems to take things quite serious at times.

He sold a mobile phone recently. All I will say is he seemed to have his own take on it's features.

It was a unique pitch, i'll give him that :wink:

He sold a mobile phone recently. All I will say is he seemed to have his own take on it's features.

It was a unique pitch, i'll give him that :wink:

I don't think technology is his 'thing' every time I see him selling techy stuff he doesn't seem the same. He is a bit like a fish out of water. I think they should give him perfume, jewellery and watches. I enjoy hearing him talk about those ;-)

I don't think technology is his 'thing' every time I see him selling techy stuff he doesn't seem the same. He is a bit like a fish out of water. I think they should give him perfume, jewellery and watches. I enjoy hearing him talk about those ;-)

I completely agree but in a sales environment it's no excuse to give out completely misleading information.

I would have thought he might have learned his lesson to do thorough product research after the cheapo tablet he sold when he ludicrously claimed it had full versions of Microsoft Office.

Clearly not.

One of the other regular fashionistas (the modest, shy and retiring Ms Jenny Topp) had something wrong with her eyes the other day and couldn't wear her usual inch thick slap. Jeez she looked different, very different indeed.

She reminded me of Carrie!

View attachment 9378

!!!!!! This.

I could not put my finger on it. she seemed different but i thought it was just me. thank you sir.

I completely agree but in a sales environment it's no excuse to give out completely misleading information.

I would have thought he might have learned his lesson to do thorough product research after the cheapo tablet he sold when he ludicrously claimed it had full versions of Microsoft Office.

Clearly not.

Lol. I Actually think it is a case of him not really having a clue what he is talking about. I heard him selling the HDMI cables and he clearly didn't know what they actually did lol he just waffled a bit then got excited about the price. He does often say he lives in the country in a cottage. Maybe he lives 'the simple life'? No telly or computers etc? Just an old wooden mangle in a rustic kitchen?

Lol. I Actually think it is a case of him not really having a clue what he is talking about. I heard him selling the HDMI cables and he clearly didn't know what they actually did lol he just waffled a bit then got excited about the price. He does often say he lives in the country in a cottage. Maybe he lives 'the simple life'? No telly or computers etc? Just an old wooden mangle in a rustic kitchen?

That's alright then!

Being serious James often says he also works in the TV industry as a Director/Producer so one would expect him to know a bit about technology, certainly HDMI cables. And he never tires of telling us what he uses his tablet for.

Basically I just think he'll say absolutely anything to flog crap on shopping telly (now where did I hear someone say that?) :wink:

Last edited:
That's alright then!

Being serious James often says he also works in the TV industry as a Director/Producer so one would expect him to know a bit about technology, certainly HDMI cables. And he never tires of telling us what he uses his tablet for.

Basically I just think he'll say absolutely anything to flog crap on shopping telly (now where did I hear someone say that?) :wink:

Dunno where?

Latest posts

Back