Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nooooo! Did he really say that? What a silly mistake. :(

Oh he did indeed Moet! In his defence he did realise straight away, poor Peter :Smile:

Has anyone seen the coloured knives Bid are selling branded as 'RK'. They wouldn't by chance be a nod to the in no way related, very high end Kuhn Rikon?

KR.jpgKR1.jpg

Last edited:
James is on bid now but NOT in a suit of any kind, Instead he's gone for a jumper and he will be on every week until Christmas on the early shift

I've not seen these channels on a morning for years but it seems a rather odd shift on price drop for the start of the day, 1 presenter is in 7:45-9, then someone else takes over until 11, then the first presenter comes back again

Bid today was crafti creations until 9, then James until 11, then someone else until 1, then James until 3

I remember in the past the early shift got to go home at 10am

Last edited:
It appears the jumper that Russell has on sale today isn't particularly flattering for gentlemen with manbubbs.

But I have really good news, James also has a Gianni Sabatini timepiece so do tune in if you can.

manboobs.jpg

James is on bid now but NOT in a suit of any kind, Instead he's gone for a jumper and he will be on every week until Christmas on the early shift

I've not seen these channels on a morning for years but it seems a rather odd sift on price drop for the start of the day, 1 presenter is in 7:45-9, then someone else takes over until 11, then the first presenter comes back again

Bid today was crafti creations until 9, then James until 11, then someone else until 1, then James until 3

I remember in the past the early shift got to go home at 10am

I think they have been splitting the presenters morning/early afternoon shifts for quite a while now but it's refreshing to see that it makes no difference to Russell's bullshitting talents.

I think they have been splitting the presenters morning/early afternoon shifts for quite a while now but it's refreshing to see that it makes no difference to Russell's bullshitting talents.

Oh right I usually only watch Friday, Saturday and Sunday when Peter Simon is on these days and every now and then some of his Monday shift with our Lease and a bit of Sally with her sallurday special and then Andy H on a Sunday

I'm guessing bid gardening has ended now for the year as I've not seen Angela for about 4 weeks

Last edited:
Oh right I usually only watch when Peter Simon is on these days and a bit of Sally with her sallurday special and then Andy H on a sunday

I'm guessing bid gardening has ended now for the year as I've not seen Angela for about 4 weeks

That's right Mega, I briefly caught a bit of her final gardening show a few weeks back.

They sell this Possibility stuff in the £1-type shops.

Wirral, your screen grab doesn't do his manboobs justice. I don't think James will be modelling that one again. I assume he's selling it later?

They sell this Possibility stuff in the £1-type shops.

Wirral, your screen grab doesn't do his manboobs justice. I don't think James will be modelling that one again. I assume he's selling it later?

Ha Ha Pola, he certainly is flogging that jersey later. I think it's fair to say that the days of James being able to get away with wearing tight fitting clothes have long since passed!

Nevertheless it's good to see he has joined the Sit-Up Sweaterfest, jumpers seem all the rage right now and I think that BOD should be given credit for championing this style revolution.

A mess up with a megadrop just then on bid, James first said that they had gone so fast and then changed to saying the wrong graphics were put up, they then after a short delay sold 6 Russell hobbs irons, interestingly once again the megadrop failed to show up on the site homepage, I did a little search and it came up in the product listings but only once the item was live on screen, as soon as the megadrop is over the site works properly and the next item is loaded up in the live box

Last edited:
Another mess up then loaded the graphics up for a watch with 2 available instead of 130 LED star tree topper, on this occasion however the correct item loaded on the website funny that as its a cheap item it was on, when its an expensive low quantity item it doesn't appear

Last edited:
After following it for a few hours now its pretty obvious that they deliberately don't put the megadrop items on the live page which seems a bit unfair as by the time you have searched for the item when it goes live on tv it has sold out

straight after the next item is loaded up just like all the items before almost instantly

Price drop do it slightly differently by showing the item on the live page at the same time the phone lines are open which makes it much fairer for everyone

Last edited:
After following it for a few hours now its pretty obvious that they deliberately don't put the megadrop items on the live page which seems a bit unfair as by the time you have searched for the item when it goes live on tv it has sold out

straight after the next item is loaded up just like all the items before almost instantly

Price drop do it slightly differently by showing the item on the live page at the same time the phone lines are open which makes it much fairer for everyone

it's all a bit too ironic for my liking, where they go on about "fairness" when it comes to locking the lines.

it's all a bit too ironic for my liking, where they go on about "fairness" when it comes to locking the lines.

The last 2 have appeared on the site but only when the phone lines are open like on price drop

It seems the £4.99 p&p is no more though

I honestly think that even Liz McDonald or Kat Slater would find that outfit a bit too much on the trashy side.

Kat&Liz.jpg

Gollum was just reminiscing about his past skiing holidays. Imagine spending thousands on a nice trip in Klosters only for Mason to turn up?

'Wotcha guvnar, larrrvely bit a kit ya ave der'

He'd end up having the resort to himself, the guests would ski out of there quicker than the Milk Tray Man.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back