Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DP seems to be having some sort of breakdown live on air. It's quite fascinating.

Perhaps a zany new cookery show could be on the horizon: "Cooking at 'Ome When Yer Live On Yer Own".

Given the contempt Peter usually held for the female assistants who were unlucky enough to have to work with him, it makes me feel more than a little queasy seeing him going all moon-eyed over Chef Jack.

My favourite Jenny Gobb claim was when she was selling a dress that had a feeble bit of lurex thread in it that you could hardly see she said 'It reflects the light back onto your face like you have been photo-shopped, people will tell you how well you look.'

I'm afraid that Jenny (along with many other shills) encapsulate everything that is wrong with Sit-Up.

She is utterly dreadful.

I don't think i've heard Peter say "Not Only" as many times tonight.

He was as baffling as ever though: "Now, Jack, I live me own so this would be perfect for me". Then later: "We've got the larger of the frying pans at 'ome".

And as for his doctor being called Tom Earnshaw...

I said the same thing last night! It was ages* before he said it!

*about fifteen minutes or so.

Wow, 15 minutes...that must have almost killed him trying to stop himself saying it ! I seriously believe that phrase is hot-wired into Peter's brain, and no matter how hard he tries, it has to come out eventually.

Changing the subject, why does virtually every item they sell "catch the light". I don't consider that when I am buying something for my home. It will be toilet roll holders that "catch the light" next. Or its probably just me being a Grumpy Old Woman!

Changing the subject, why does virtually every item they sell "catch the light". I don't consider that when I am buying something for my home. It will be toilet roll holders that "catch the light" next. Or its probably just me being a Grumpy Old Woman!

And Peter Simon's fashion and jewellery always 'elongates'. Even earrings. "These earrings will elongate the face".

.....and shitty ornaments always have so much "attention to detail" - True - but if it looks like it's been painted by an arthritic pensioner wearing boxing gloves or a five year old child it takes the edge off somehow!

I wonder if bid does fold we will see something similar to Auction World when they collapsed in that a new channel will rise up with same staff, same studios and same crap goods? Hope not.

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

I wonder if bid does fold we will see something similar to Auction World when they collapsed in that a new channel will rise up with same staff, same studios and same crap goods? Hope not.

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

Sadly it's a distinct possibility, they'll rise again.

Like a floater :mysmilie_59:

Peter said last night to join Mike on Monday at 10pm for "a new generation of bid tv and there will be a party atmosphere"

Good afternoon everyone.

read through the last day or so and I have these opinions...

* Whoever stated that bid is the ghostbusters ghost containment unit.... wins the *diamond bullet through the skull of genius* award

* usage of the simpsons comic book guy, also very amusing.

* I feel Jenny Topp is a good presenter. now now NOW!!! stop it, shut up a second... let me explain. You can tell when she is lying because her lips move... but she talks with such confidence and conviction that I believe that she genuinely believes what she is saying is true.

* Chad pointing out the women should wear underwear. Good Lad.

Is it me or are sales extremely slow?

How many solar powered wind chimes does one need to sell? (taken Rye's five minutes to sell four!)

What the hell was that introduction, I was sat In the bath squeezing my duck, I thought that hole has got bigger, I heard our Maud calling so I got dressed in an all in 1 jogging suit with buttoned flap at the front, the breeze gets through, she said I've got the tandem, I've never rid with 2 before I said, You will be ok

Latest posts

Back