Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He's a born entertainer though. He can pull funny faces, he can do silly dances, he can.........

Well he can pull funny faces anyway. Serious question, do you reckon his basin haircut and general attire is deliberate so it fits in with the fool persona? He reminds me of Forrest Gump.

I'm sure he's a nice bloke but he acts like a bit of a gobshite.

everything relating to how they look/present themselves, is designed to manipulate their audience.

The best example is portelli

everything relating to how they look/present themselves, is designed to manipulate their audience.

The best example is portelli

Indeed Mr Tom.

Ladies, please get these right now on Price Drop and 'Get Gorgeous'. Momma is sure to be on the phone as I type.

image.jpg

Crisp & Dry?

Twist & Lie :mysmilie_59:

Neil Russell, what a guy
on his hair brylcream, on his lips a lie
all his products are 'boutique' and chic'
what a fib, what a cheek
he cannot tell the truth from fact
but he always has tie clip intact
delivery times are not important
but it's all ok coz in BS he's fluent
Neil Russell, what a guy
maybe one day with ASA he'll comply

Neil Russell, what a guy
on his hair brylcream, on his lips a lie
all his products are 'boutique' and chic'
what a fib, what a cheek
he cannot tell the truth from fact
but he always has tie clip intact
delivery times are not important
but it's all ok coz in BS he's fluent
Neil Russell, what a guy
maybe one day with ASA he'll comply

Deedee that's lovely, if Schlock thinks he's the only presenter that gets poems he's got another thing coming.

Are you Getting Gorgeous today?

Deedee that's lovely, if Schlock thinks he's the only presenter that gets poems he's got another thing coming.

Are you Getting Gorgeous today?

Well I thought Neil warranted a special little ode of his own

I'm not getting gorgeous Wirral, obviously I don't need to!
I've seen some of the stuff and it's awful :dull:

Well I thought Neil warranted a special little ode of his own

I'm not getting gorgeous Wirral, obviously I don't need to!
I've seen some of the stuff and it's awful :dull:

I briefly tuned in before, it's funny. Sally appears to be believing her own 'publicity' as much as The Schlock.

Maybe she is fashionable, or at least she would have been in 1995. Or maybe 1988.

image.jpg

I think I just heard Dirty Peter say that his house had been hit by a tree in the gales of Wednesday. Is it just too cynical to think that he might be making it up? After all, his track record is exemplary...

Sally getting over excited over JPD Prestige Nuit. The best she has ever smelled, smells very expensive (her usual comment). Its like Billy Graham doing a speech converting people to religion! She is so over the top, I think she may faint with sheer pleasure. She would nevet boast unless she believed in it (she says). Crap!

''I love a magnum bar... other chocolates are available''

ok now I have two possible theories...

1) Bid are daft enough to think that Magnum are going to complain as Sally named them... as free advertising is just awful isn't it

2) Magnum will sue bid/sally BECAUSE SHE named them, but also for associating their product with such a crap, low rent channel.

deal of the day

worst. product. ever.

That moron is all over the show.

You can machine wash it (Producer screams at him)
No it's hand wash
Well you can wash it on 30 degrees (Producer screams even louder)
No just dip it in and out on a hand wash to keep it fresh

Cretin.

For the first time they perhaps inadvertently showed the brand name of the throws (Dreamscene). It didn't take very long to find them available for much less and it seems Dreamscene make Bid's bedding too. I'm sure you all recognise these beauties.

http://www.brooklyntrading.co.uk/casearch.aspx?SearchTerm=Poppy

So:-

Bid TV DOTD = £27.98 delivered in 14 working days
Exactly the same product from Brooklyn Trading = £18.98 delivered in 2-3 days

http://www.brooklyntrading.co.uk/p-5113-mink-faux-fur-throw-fleece-blanket-x-large-200-x-240cm.aspx

http://www.bid.tv/ProductDescriptionPage.aspx?Id=5563566&Cat=8&Sub=13&Type=Categories

For the first time they perhaps inadvertently showed the brand name of the throws (Dreamscene). It didn't take very long to find them available for much less and it seems Dreamscene make Bid's bedding too. I'm sure you all recognise these beauties.

http://www.brooklyntrading.co.uk/casearch.aspx?SearchTerm=Poppy

So:-

Bid TV DOTD = £27.98 delivered in 14 working days
Exactly the same product from Brooklyn Trading = £18.98 delivered in 2-3 days

http://www.brooklyntrading.co.uk/p-5113-mink-faux-fur-throw-fleece-blanket-x-large-200-x-240cm.aspx

http://www.bid.tv/ProductDescriptionPage.aspx?Id=5563566&Cat=8&Sub=13&Type=Categories

Yes, and this time it was Aylie banging on about Bid being famous for it's bedding - "It's what we do, and we do it well" - F**K off - It's of the worst quality you could find outside of a 5 year old's sewing class, which is probably being unfair to 5 year olds!

Sure, they do a lot of bedding, with a lot of different designs, some of them look smart, or look pretty the twin packs dare I say, look like they're good value - until you get them home!

A more honest pitch would be " They're sh*te quality, and if you don't mind sticking your toe straight through the fabric the minute you get into them, then you're on a winner"

Yes, and this time it was Aylie banging on about Bid being famous for it's bedding - "It's what we do, and we do it well" - F**K off - It's of the worst quality you could find outside of a 5 year old's sewing class, which is probably being unfair to 5 year olds!

Sure, they do a lot of bedding, with a lot of different designs, some of them look smart, or look pretty the twin packs dare I say, look like they're good value - until you get them home!

A more honest pitch would be " They're sh*te quality, and if you don't mind sticking your toe straight through the fabric the minute you get into them, then you're on a winner"

They made a major booboo finally showing the brand name of their bedding, people will now be able to search online.

And when you search online for 'Dreamscene' you'll find it's available in loads of discount retailers and of course for far less, for example those fleece mattress protectors start from only £4 in T J Hughes:mysmilie_13:

Discount Channel my eye!

Latest posts

Back