Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mike showing the blood pressure monitor wearing his expensive Omega watch... Tommy Earnshaw or Christin Lars not good enough? :giggle:

None of them seem to! BOD has a Tissot, Russell has a Tag and Dirty Peter has a solid gold Rolex!

And I don't blame them one bit either but it does kind of make a mockery of their BS!

Sally is selling a plastic handbag that of course almost certainly isn't worth the P+P let alone the item price, a new buyer came in for it to which she said 'new buyer you may as well come in, use this as your first item, use us and abuse us'.

Even by her standards that is quite a staggering statement to make :eek:

Sally is selling a plastic handbag that of course almost certainly isn't worth the P+P let alone the item price, a new buyer came in for it to which she said 'new buyer you may as well come in, use this as your first item, use us and abuse us'.

Even by her standards that is quite a staggering statement to make :eek:

Good grief!

I saw her selling a grey mock croc awful thing for a fiver, just a fiver she said. The 'fiver' is what is planted in your head despite the quick mention of adding the p&p and the phone call. When I turned back a while later, she had the same awful thing in chocolate, for a 'fiver'.

And MM is still on about her eating cat food :angry:

Good grief!

I saw her selling a grey mock croc awful thing for a fiver, just a fiver she said. The 'fiver' is what is planted in your head despite the quick mention of adding the p&p and the phone call. When I turned back a while later, she had the same awful thing in chocolate, for a 'fiver'.

And MM is still on about her eating cat food :angry:

Mike Mason is the Bobby Davro of Telly Shopping, both still telling jokes that weren't funny in the 1980's let alone 2013.

It baffles me why you don't see their type on network television anymore :giggle:

Mike Mason is the Bobby Davro of Telly Shopping, both still telling jokes that weren't funny in the 1980's let alone 2013.

It baffles me why you don't see their type on network television anymore :giggle:

It's just past a joke now, not that it ever was. I remember posting on here that I'd never heard him say it and since then, I've heard nothing but :rolleyes:

Sally ignores him, the only one laughing is him :confused: Has he no self awareness? Silly question :giggle:

Adam has some stunning Elvis artwork on sale right now. Adam is even treating us to some interesting background to The King (word for word from Wikipedia).

elvis.jpg

did they also change their tone of voice into a almost regal tone, like they do with jewellery or a mele jewellery box.

did they also change their tone of voice into a almost regal tone, like they do with jewellery or a mele jewellery box.

And why wouldn't you talk with a regal tone when describing a Jewellery Box with such heritage that it's produced with the highest quality MDF?

Andy Hodgson had the two Elvis prints the other day-the sale was a complete flop, no one interested!
Dame Peter had an Elvis cd box set-hilarious, every single fact, location and date he gave in his intro was incorrect (as usual) !
I hope everyone here checks out 'Peter Simon Says' on twitter, loads of his best malapropisms, garbled sentences and incoherent blabber.
Here's a link; https://twitter.com/PeterSimonSays

'Enjoy at 'ome !'

And why wouldn't you talk with a regal tone when describing a Jewellery Box with such heritage that it's produced with the highest quality MDF?

i'm willing to admit when i am wrong. i've never been more wrong. apologies to the great emilio mele.

Andy Hodgson had the two Elvis prints the other day-the sale was a complete flop, no one interested!
Dame Peter had an Elvis cd box set-hilarious, every single fact, location and date he gave in his intro was incorrect (as usual) !
I hope everyone here checks out 'Peter Simon Says' on twitter, loads of his best malapropisms, garbled sentences and incoherent blabber.
Here's a link; https://twitter.com/PeterSimonSays

'Enjoy at 'ome !'

oh my, that was brilliance. "cowabunga" "2012/2013/2014 season" "the world has gone from serums to oils"

he really is full of **** haha. i love him.

Russell is selling the new Yarvik Smartphone. He said 'the smartphone was launched just the other night by our tech expert, Mr Michael Mason' :giggle:

Then James said, twice, that this handset comes with a 'Compactive' Touchscreen. Is that a new technology?

Then he is selling a Earnshaw watch and said when you go back in time and think of great watchmakers you think of people like John Arnold, who we will probably of heard of from the episode of Only Fools and Horses where Del and Rodney become millionaires after finding one of his timepieces. Actually we won't of James, it was a John Harrison.

But as Delboy would have said, 'Russell, you truly are a plonker'. :happy:

Last edited:
Russell is selling the new Yarvik Smartphone. He said 'the smartphone was launched just the other night by our tech expert, Mr Michael Mason' :giggle:

Then James said, twice, that this handset comes with a 'Compactive' Touchscreen. Is that a new technology?

Then he is selling a Earnshaw watch and said when you go back in time and think of great watchmakers you think of people like John Arnold, who we will probably of heard of from the episode of Only Fools and Horses where Del and Rodney become millionaires after finding one of his timepieces. Actually we won't of James, it was a John Harrison.

But as Delboy would have said, 'Russell, you truly are a plonker'. :happy:

haha awww bless him, atleast he was "half right"

haha awww bless him, atleast he was "half right"

And he strangely keeps forgetting when you can spend your 'Free £10 credit' as well. He dismissively says 'i'm terrible with dates, just check the T&C's on the website'.

And unfortunately they had another glitch when selling Prada Perfume in the Avalanche for a really good price, sadly the product had to be withdrawn. It did cross my mind it could have been a trick to keep people tuned in but of course I know I was just being silly :happy:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back