Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So what is it, is it both. Are the tjc beauty presenters moving over covering both or just the tjc beauty part ?

Attachments

• 155834BA-DE2A-4DDD-B8F9-EE2264D5868B.jpeg
    155834BA-DE2A-4DDD-B8F9-EE2264D5868B.jpeg
    188.2 KB · Views: 33
I’m happy to be proved wrong, but I always thought what they were doing was a huge gamble, and they should’ve actually bided their time and waited. Revenge is a dish best served cold, as they say, but they jumped into this very small operation almost immediately and were very very loud about both it, and critical in equal measures of the former name they all worked for. That doesn’t make it exactly easy for them to suddenly reappear on the new Ideal World, or for the people starting the new channel to want them to reappear. Some of the more sensible people like Mason kept noticeably quiet, and retained a low profile, and it wouldn’t surprise me to see him back fronting the new venture. But with these four, it seems that they let bitterness/rashness rule their heads and moved into something even the most optimistic of us can’t see being particularly successful, or anything other than short-term.
I suspect that the returning Ideal World will definitely include the Bid-Up four, along with new presenters, and perhaps TJC existing ones to also cover slots. I would be very surprised to see anybody who has appeared on Shop Extra appearing on it certainly in terms of presenters, and long time old IW models/experts on the new version. Product floggers like Reynolds and the free scissors bloke could certainly cross over with their wares though.
I don't disagree with much of what you say, however I still won't be surprised if one or more of them end up back at IW mk3. They're shallow, they're fickle, they'll go where the £££ is, so 'if' TJC want any of them, I reckon we'll see them back. As I mentioned before, even if they don't vocalise it to viewers, they will easily justify it in their own minds by thinking 'we're not 'going back' to IW as such, all that remains of that operation is the name.'

The tepid grey puddle is flogging a cordless vac (but I thought those were rubbish and didn't have all the power of a corded vac?!! I can't keep up 😵‍💫) with Hayley. "They call it a 3 in 1 but it's so much more…", she says.

I could sense Vollabore's hackneyed "Yes - it's 4 in 1 - I can hold it with my left hand; 5 in 1 - I can look at it; 6 in 1 it stands against a wall…" routine coming on so left.

A tepid grey puddle is flogging a cordless vac (but I thought those were rubbish and didn't have all the power of a corded vac?!! I can't keep up 😵‍💫) with Hayley. "They call it a 3 in 1 but it's so much more…"

Could feel his "4 in 1 - I can hold it with my left hand; 5 in 1 - I can look at it; 6 in 1 it stands against a wall…" routine coming on so left.
I agree Hayley doesn’t slow down

Latest posts

Back