Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Whizzy whisk time, presenters says they are often imitated, but some of the imitations aren't as good as they don't have the small circles, Simon wholeheartedly agrees. :ROFLMAO:

The ****** cheek to speak about imitations, when the so called imitations (with the circles) were being sold years before Simon created the Piranha brand, the Whizzy Whisk is the imitation. The Piranha brand has only been going for a couple of years. As with watch brands that go to China and pick their watches from options in a catalogues, same goes for folks like Simon Iles with kitchen gadgets.

Whizzy whisk time, presenters says they are often imitated, but some of the imitations aren't as good as they don't have the small circles, Simon wholeheartedly agrees. :ROFLMAO:

The ****** cheek to speak about imitations, when the so called imitations (with the circles) were being sold years before Simon created the Piranha brand, the Whizzy Whisk is the imitation. The Piranha brand has only been going for a couple of years. As with watch brands that go to China and pick their watches from options in a catalogues, same goes for folks like Simon Iles with kitchen gadgets.
This presenrer isn’t normally like it on Create and Craft, must be a thing if selling Shop Extra stuff, you need to go into hyper mode

This presenrer isn’t normally like it on Create and Craft, must be a thing if selling Shop Extra stuff, you need to go into hyper mode

Didn't think he was that hyper, it was just the nonsense he was spouting about imitations of the whizzy whisk at other retailers, when the whizzy whisk is the imitation.

Well, it's been a ****** long time since I've logged on here, but I've continued to lurk for years. I have to say, I'm kind of enjoying watching this zombie version of Ideal World... but I do have to wonder what happened to some of incredibly talented individuals we all loved?!

Where on earth is Rob Locke? Surely if the bottom of the barrel is being scraped to put this channel together he deserves another ride?

The goods on offer are repetitive in nature, not great value and with little incentive to buy from what I’ve seen. The watches, for example, can be brought cheaper elsewhere from the very same ‘friends‘ of the channel, and there is no technology or those types of electronics type products whatsoever. It’s clearly low rent and it’s hard to follow (literally) with all the access variants changing through the broadcasting hours. Anything they sell can be purchased from the bigger online retailers in some shape or form and with a far superior order and tracing management system. A three months trial sounds about right to me. I don’t expect to see a fourth based on what’s gone out so far.

Well, it's been a ****** long time since I've logged on here, but I've continued to lurk for years. I have to say, I'm kind of enjoying watching this zombie version of Ideal World... but I do have to wonder what happened to some of incredibly talented individuals we all loved?!

Where on earth is Rob Locke? Surely if the bottom of the barrel is being scraped to put this channel together he deserves another ride?

Good combo. Locke was not everybody’s cup of tea, but one of about two I can think of only who made it clear to the viewers what a joke it all was.

The goods on offer are repetitive in nature, not great value and with little incentive to buy from what I’ve seen. The watches, for example, can be brought cheaper elsewhere from the very same ‘friends‘ of the channel, and there is no technology or those types of electronics type products whatsoever. It’s clearly low rent and it’s hard to follow (literally) with all the access variants changing through the broadcasting hours. Anything they sell can be purchased from the bigger online retailers in some shape or form and with a far superior order and tracing management system. A three months trial sounds about right to me. I don’t expect to see a fourth based on what’s gone out so far.
Yeah, I'm not joking when I call 'em Shop (PAY) Extra, sums them up nicely. As you say, especially given we're in 2023 with SOooo much access to other and better retail options, it's a difficult one to fathom why they even bothered trying. I could just about get the rationale if the products were great value and/or quite unique ... they're neither.

Latest posts

Back