Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Poohead reckoned it would easily accommodate a large baguette...........the picnic basket I mean

Oh no Poo Poo, what about those evil Carbs you bang on about eh? I'd fill it with Spiralized Courgetti, just like Roly Poly would.

What's going on with that Freezer? Helmut cleaned it before, it's 'filthy' again now :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Shreque has just said that the Shadazzle Sponges aren't any old Sponges, they're 'Patended Sponges'.

I wonder if the Sponges that QVC sell with their Eco Egg variant of Shadazzle (which is exactly the same product made from French Chalk) are Patended too?

You get 4 with theirs, and it's cheaper (but still a ripoff though) :mysmilie_59:

I thought it looked a bit 'special' :wonder:

I wouldn't get in the Lift with him them :mysmilie_59:

I'm surprised he didn't mention this himself. Of course, there's every possibility he'll refer to the flatulence caused by the scotch egg in another show.

Never one to pass over an inane bowel related anecdote, Howard...lift.jpg

I'm surprised he didn't mention this himself. Of course, there's every possibility he'll refer to the flatulence caused by the scotch egg in another show.

Never one to pass over an inane bowel related anecdote, Howard...View attachment 12375

:mysmilie_19:

I've been giving some thought to Poo Poo's preoccupation with all things Bowels.

Remember Nana from The Royle Family? She was obsessed with her Bowels, she was always hoping she'd need the Loo and was never short of a Senna Pod.

I wonder if Poo Poo thinks that the viewers are all like Nana? :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Interested in c$##?Well if they are tuning in to the spiel now....'We are really losing money this hour' No you certainly are not. 'They will sell out'Until the next show.If my gran who is nearly 97 was watching she would say "The silly bu!!!!! turn this rubbish off"
More rice ahhhh over it goes.

Interested in c$##?Well if they are tuning in to the spiel now....'We are really losing money this hour' No you certainly are not. 'They will sell out'Until the next show.If my gran who is nearly 97 was watching she would say "The silly bu!!!!! turn this rubbish off"
More rice ahhhh over it goes.

For once I'd believe him, looks like they haven't got a pot to pish in :mysmilie_59:

Oh dear .Doesn't look so Ideal does it?

Nah, shame though.

But when a company is charging 20p a minute to order, charging £10 to deliver £400 worth of crap and have a roster of, without a shadow of doubt, THE most grotesque line up of Schlocks ever seen on Selly Telly, it all kind of paints a picture that sadly we've seen before. So it is a real shame but it's their own fault if they go belly up.

They seem to have lost the plot. That truly awful ring show last night was indicative of what they are now :mysmilie_59:

Nanty's dreaming of Cruising again. He's got a decent iPad in hand, didn't get that from Ideal World did ya Nant?

Don't blame ya :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

And credit where it's due, today he didn't want to send Gay people to any destinations where they might get hanged.

Respect, Fella :mysmilie_59:

Enough of the pessimism already. Now, I have two important things to announce so please all pay attention : -

1. Nanty has just said of Item Number 379229 Bosch BGS5PET3GB Power Animal Bagless Cylinder Pet Vacuum at £149.99 & £5.99 P&P direct quote, word for word, 'Our Head Home Buyer, David, has said "that's it Shaun and the Team, if it goes tonight that is it". Unfortunately it is very, very unlikely to EVER come back'

2. De Knees is selling Mozzy at 8.00pm. Dunno if Tom Pepper is on too but don't miss it, alright?

Thanks everyone :mysmilie_59:

The Bosch is still on sale. Obviously didn't go last night like 'David' thought :mysmilie_19:

http://www.idealworld.tv/pp/bosch-bgs5pet3gb-power-animal-bagless-cylinder-vacuum-379229?fh_location=//idealworld/en_gb/categories@lt;%7B1001%7D/categories@lt;%7B8009%7D/brand_iw@gt;%7Bbosch%7D

Just flicked over to Ideal World and found Dennice presenting a craft show. She turned to her guest, seemingly an expert in the crafting world, who was demonstrating some rather expensive electronic machine. She asked him what the procedure would be once the machine was at home. "Plug it in and turn it on," came the confident reply. With such an incredible grasp of the inner workings of such complex technology, it seems that Janice Phillips might have some serious competition as Ideal's resident tech guru.

Truth be told, I haven't witnessed such incredible self-assurance since the time Janice explained how to fit an SD card at the side of some generic tablet. Mighty impressive, I can tell you:mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back