Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

well, shopperholic, at least if we fall flat on our derrieres in the snow just taking the milk in we will be wearing a sparkly piece of jewellery - and lying on the ground in the snow will, you must admit, show off the sparkle to best advantage. :giggle:

Ah yes, how that faux diamond ring will dazzle in the Winter snow while waiting for the ambulance to arrive :mysmilie_15:

You have to laugh, don't you? I did wonder if my ears were playing tricks on me, but then I thought....no, I really did hear that, just typical selly telly.
Ah yes, how that faux diamond ring will dazzle in the Winter snow while waiting for the ambulance to arrive :mysmilie_15:

You have to laugh, don't you? I did wonder if my ears were playing tricks on me, but then I thought....no, I really did hear that, just typical selly telly.

Yeah H, you'd have heard it right, after all they'll try anything to get the stock shifted on the run up to Christmas.

Well, to be fair, how many times have you said 'I'll need to take my diamond ring off, I'm too hot' I surely can't be the only one???

I was watching on Friday evening when they was selling the radiator for £300 but correct me if i'm wrong, I'm sure they was selling two radiators last year for £500?

but even worse is the ''heat or eat'' nonsense. I don't mean it's nonsense in that it doesn't happen as sadly it is a possibility for many. But it is nonsense how they bring it up with a newspaper clipping from the local Peterborough paper as some kind of iron clad proof. I apologise if others have already said this.

My personal favourite is when the expert gets out his thermometer gun and says ''people say to me, this is magic and I say it is not magic it is science''

I say it is something else.

I was watching on Friday evening when they was selling the radiator for £300 but correct me if i'm wrong, I'm sure they was selling two radiators last year for £500?

but even worse is the ''heat or eat'' nonsense. I don't mean it's nonsense in that it doesn't happen as sadly it is a possibility for many. But it is nonsense how they bring it up with a newspaper clipping from the local Peterborough paper as some kind of iron clad proof. I apologise if others have already said this.

My personal favourite is when the expert gets out his thermometer gun and says ''people say to me, this is magic and I say it is not magic it is science''

I say it is something else.

Agreed Mr Tom. On a more light hearted note I have been really warm since they gave their severe weather warnings.

Running out of stock, same old products, same old fitness nonsense. This channel needs to be put out of it's misery.

Last edited:
Howard has just said we get very emotional when we are running out of stock ye right Howard, now he is talking about going to the toilet,what a load of c**p.

Simone the model has two Mothers. Last week she said her Mother was 80. Yesterday she said her Mother was 70 :smirk:

Perv mentioned his Mama, long gone, again. I presume he's on about his Grandmother????????

I suspect iw is going to be replaced by bidtv. They seem to run out of stock very quickly.

I suspect iw is going to be replaced by bidtv. They seem to run out of stock very quickly.

I doubt it, regardless of IW employing the rejects, they've still been going for almost eighteen years so they've seen other shopping channels come and go. It will be interesting to see what Bids like now, the Advertising Standards Authority will be over the moon, things have been quiet for them since the deceivers that are Sit-Up went bust.

Howard has just said we get very emotional when we are running out of stock ye right Howard, now he is talking about going to the toilet,what a load of c**p.

He sounded like an expert earlier when selling women's dresses about how roomy they are if you are "not on the liquid diet". He clearly knows a lot about these matters. Is it so difficult to have a female presenter when selling ladies clothing?

Simone the model has two Mothers. Last week she said her Mother was 80. Yesterday she said her Mother was 70 :smirk:

Perv mentioned his Mama, long gone, again. I presume he's on about his Grandmother????????

Are you suggesting that they are being "economical with the truth?" How very dare you! (nurse - can you increase my medication please)

Iw why always limited stock ? Then you have a product back in stock a couple of days later.
Ps is always saying you never see this product again, and bingo it's back in a couple of days later.
IW needs to stop this tactic we are not falling for it anymore.

When will I learn not to drink anything when reading these posts? I've spilt the tea down me...again... because I laughed so much when I got to the punch line of your post, mossie! So "relieved" to hear that Howard is still enthralling us all with his bodily functions. Strange or what?

Latest posts

Back