Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well I was wondering what to get my wife for Xmas and now Mike of the Morons has negotiated(on our behalf,thanks Mike) a great price for a shovel.

Sorted! Great Xmas presents he said and I believe him.

The joy on her face on Xmas morning. I can hear her now “Darling,how thoughtful of you.Ive always craved one of these”
“No problem my love,thank Mikey he’s the one with all the great ideas”

…then the deal breaker “ let’s go in the garden..so I can use it to bury you 6 feet under😡

Blimey! Women!!! Must’ve been the wrong colour! 😁

Well I was wondering what to get my wife for Xmas and now Mike of the Morons has negotiated(on our behalf,thanks Mike) a great price for a shovel.

The joy on her face on Xmas morning. I can hear her now “Darling,how thoughtful of you.Ive always craved one of these”

…then the deal breaker “ let’s go in the garden..so I can use it to bury you 6 feet under😡

The shovel is to use for the charcoal brickettes you buy as a last minute Xmas gift down the all night petrol station along with a box of Roses.

(I did the shovel to stick you under the patio joke last time it was on!)

Any of you lot love McDonalds..

I disliked it even as a child
Wouldn't say I 'love' it, but yes, on occasion, when in the mood, or hungry and need filling or to sit down and have a cuppa. Reasonable value saver menu, like a cheese burger double, although increased like all, and still decent tea/coffee and one of best value prices on the high street. Also decent salads/wraps.

Can I give you some well meaning advice? I don't think the shovel will be well appreciated by your wife🤣.

Despite his ideas about presents, I bet Mike of the Morons won't be buying one for The Goddess as I believe she would shove it right up his rear end😬😵‍💫😳

I've still got (and using) Pyrex dishes that my Mum was able to get from collecting Green Shield stamps!
Not from green shield but I have a stainless steel roasting tin that was my mums she bought in 1971 in BHS along with stainless steel toast rack ,gravy boat and egg cups
They all look new after all these years of use , only mark on the roasting tin is where I left on the hob too long and it warped a bit
It cleans up a treat
Wanted to buy a full set but I would need a mortgage to buy a decent set now

Latest posts

Back