Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well I was wondering what to get my wife for Xmas and now Mike of the Morons has negotiated(on our behalf,thanks Mike) a great price for a shovel.

Sorted! Great Xmas presents he said and I believe him.

The joy on her face on Xmas morning. I can hear her now “Darling,how thoughtful of you.Ive always craved one of these”
“No problem my love,thank Mikey he’s the one with all the great ideas”

…then the deal breaker “ let’s go in the garden..so I can use it to bury you 6 feet under😡

Blimey! Women!!! Must’ve been the wrong colour! 😁

Well I was wondering what to get my wife for Xmas and now Mike of the Morons has negotiated(on our behalf,thanks Mike) a great price for a shovel.

The joy on her face on Xmas morning. I can hear her now “Darling,how thoughtful of you.Ive always craved one of these”

…then the deal breaker “ let’s go in the garden..so I can use it to bury you 6 feet under😡

The shovel is to use for the charcoal brickettes you buy as a last minute Xmas gift down the all night petrol station along with a box of Roses.

(I did the shovel to stick you under the patio joke last time it was on!)

Any of you lot love McDonalds..

I disliked it even as a child
Wouldn't say I 'love' it, but yes, on occasion, when in the mood, or hungry and need filling or to sit down and have a cuppa. Reasonable value saver menu, like a cheese burger double, although increased like all, and still decent tea/coffee and one of best value prices on the high street. Also decent salads/wraps.

Can I give you some well meaning advice? I don't think the shovel will be well appreciated by your wife🤣.

Despite his ideas about presents, I bet Mike of the Morons won't be buying one for The Goddess as I believe she would shove it right up his rear end😬😵‍💫😳

Latest posts

Back