Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for the compliment, but as i keep saying i ain't an expert, just smitten by the watch collecting bug. :ROFLMAO:

No way IW would use me, unless they want their watch sales to slump.:eek::ROFLMAO:
A watch show with Peter and Hammy would be funny

As Peter would say these are Heirlooms, Hammy would say yeah ready for the Skip maybe

It's all part of their marketing strategy for the brand, I assuming their experience working at Brand logic Europe ltd is where they got the ideas for starting/strategy for a faux Swiss brand selling faux luxury homage watches.
Tbh, I think their strategy is not much different to designer fashion and accessory brands available on the high street. Create a false caché that these are exquisite, designed by a 'name', have an upmarket store selling these in Bond/Regent St/Rodeo Drive at high rnd overblown proces, then sell to the masses at exorbitant overpriced, but cheaper than their own shop.

What a bargain. Not.

Here are my heirloom pieces.

Pagani Design 1731 - VH31 movement
Cadisen 1032G - NH36 movement
Benyar 5185M - ST6 movement

I forgot to mention the prices I paid...

Benyar was just under £20.
Cadisen just under £40.
Pagani a few pennies over £24.

Fair enough I have then gone on to buy various straps, but those have come in at less than £5 each, even the steel milanese currently on the Cadisen.

It was a blurdy disgrace how they got away with that - shameful and they should have been hung out to dry. Oh, I forgot, laws are only for the little people, aren't they? I was lucky enough not to lose someone close during the pandemic, but how those people felt who lost loved ones, I can't begin to imagine - especially after reading what the scum who were supposedly in charge got up to.
Right at the start of Covid my aunt and uncle moved to a care home from a warden controlled home as their dementia was increasing. Their daughter could only see them from the window, she couldn't go in to help them settle. I can't imagine how it made her feel hearing how politicians behaved. It was a very long time before she could visit properly.

Latest posts

Back