Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh God, Janice saying the Duchump is reminiscent of a Patek Philippe watch that Brad Pitt wears.

Yeah, it may be a watch that's copying the look, but I'm pretty sure the Patek doesn't have a £15 mass production quartz movement, or mass produced Chinese watch case, dial & hands, Chinese made bracelets & Chinese made packaging. ;)

Will be passed down from generation to generation.

Well certainly the case will last that long, but whether the quartz movement will then that's another story and a thought that has often made me wonder about the future longevity of quartz watches is batteries. Will the watch battery you need for your watch still be available in a couple of generations? :unsure: Yeah you may still have the watch but will it be a functioning watch or just a paperweight?

Problem?

Since Friday 2am, IW app and YouTube live feeds just showing IW banner logo. No pre-recorded shows being shown.
I don't have sat sky/cable to check if broadcast channels are the same and they're off of Freeview after midnight.

Is that normal, or are they having problems?

Problem?

Since Friday 2am, IW app and YouTube live feeds just showing IW banner logo. No pre-recorded shows being shown.
I don't have sat sky/cable to check if broadcast channels are the same and they're off of Freeview after midnight.

Is that normal, or are they having problems?
Back showing pre-recorded shows as of 5am. Maybe that was normal, or a glitch.

Looking particularly shiny shiny today…

IMG_4401.jpeg

I see Muriel is back on the What Do You Buy thread, not been on for a while as 'she' struggled to change 'her' password. The crew must have been too busy to post here.

Claimed to have bought the nose/ear hair clippers. Funnily enough we said that on here. Must be a co-incidence🤔

Latest posts

Back