Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It’s a rather poor impersonation of an older person. Written in a way an older person wouldn’t. They’d obviously crib the name off Simon’s constant use of it over many years on shopping television - 60 years, is it now?
Exactly. I commented on the use of the word 'dear', I said that if you wanted to pretend to be an older person you would use that word. 'Muriel responded that she was sorry if I was offended by the word dear. Clearly deflecting on the point I was making.

Those ghastly Shepherd Market phone box air fresheners… Made by artisans..Fartisans, more like..Hence the ‘bottom’ notes.
He's just suggested we buy them as gifts. If I got one I would assume the giver is suggesting my home stinks🤣. I like the name Dubai in the name, suggesting opulence and luxury🤔

It’s a rather poor impersonation of an older person. Written in a way an older person wouldn’t. They’d obviously crib the name off Simon’s constant use of it over many years on shopping television - 60 years, is it now?
That’s what I thought. I’m an older person and my input isn’t worded in that way. Still I suppose it depends on how one defines old. To the teenage crew and staff they’d consider 30 old and 40 ancient!

Exactly. I commented on the use of the word 'dear', I said that if you wanted to pretend to be an older person you would use that word. 'Muriel responded that she was sorry if I was offended by the word dear. Clearly deflecting on the point I was making.
With all this gender and. PC malarkey and being old, I find that using “my dear” very useful!

Like I say…it’s Muriel aged about 21 with pimples, sat in a gallery in the early hours of the morning, at a loose end watching tat not being sold, with nothing better to offer to non-services to comedy.

We need more hours like this. Musical Instruments and Bedding Extravaganzas. Didn’t know he could play?

IMG_4405.jpeg

We need more hours like this. Musical Instruments and Bedding Extravaganzas. Didn’t know he could play?

View attachment 30096
Perhaps they might start selling pianos inspired by Steinways or guitars inspired by Fenders. Although being IW it would probably be pianos inspired by Fenders and guitars inspired by Steiways🤔😂

Latest posts

Back