Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Completely agree with you DOC.
I wouldn't want to adopt those tactics but they obviously assume that they work.
Strange noises aside, I actually find Becque to be the least annoying of the current (at least in small doses perhaps) presenters . Slime bag Jeremy definitely the worst for me.
also vying for the title of IWs biggest slime bag of 2024 has got to be 'I wouldn't lie to you' Yiannis

Ok gang,lads,gals buckle up! Gonna have a watch ( not Duchampe) but Mike of the Mysterons.
It’s a test. Is there anything I would like to buy? Is there anything actually worth buying?

I’ve been sedated and have a team of medics on standby. This could be painful…
..plinky plonker music and still got a pulse..so far so good..

Is there some sort of sinister subliminal message in the logo of the HMV dog and eight Prisoner ‘Be Seeing You’ shopping bags behind Mason’s head?

Resorting to the old ‘Buy it Just in Case You Need It’ routine. I.E. ‘Buy Something You Don’t Want Just in Case You Ever Do’…Grabbers now….God Help Us…

Last edited:
He has a new phrase. “I have to be honest” 🤣
Why Mike? Most unlike yourself,be so advised if you will..
IW clearly don't think that honesty comes as standard to presenters. Mike Mason is clearly just being 'honest' with us on this occasion only. And we have no proof of that🤔

My god, still going on with the same product that she started with just after 10pm.

I wondered today if her brain size has been reduced to make space for all the fillers, etc and so there is only enough storage for the words shiny, Opatra, beauty, family and little else besides.

Presumably in the break following the above product someone delete something and then programmed in a new word or two to allow the following presentation to proceed.

Mike said Christmas Launch tomorrow
IMG_0012.jpeg
My idea of Xmas launch 😊

Latest posts

Back