Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just flicked over to IW from QVC and oww my eyes......

Who on earth thought those leather flower or abstract crossbody bags looked like they would sell?

I feel sorry for the poor ladies who get given one for Christmas and then have to hide it at the back of the wardrobe.

Edit - Why is Christine who paid over £1400 for a designer bag thats similar watching IW and not QVC?

Last edited:
Wonderful retro bags for sticking your Bar Six and Potato Puffs in. I wish they could do more of these Economy 7 1970s’ tribute shows…
IMG_1470.jpeg

He can’t afford to put his Ascot heater on? He only uses two rooms at home to cut down on fuel bills - the ballroom and the mini-theatre….Doesn’t turn his Economy 7 on and snuggles up with Merkinne, his Labrador. He walks from home to London to save on service bills for the Jag. A bigger load of bol…I am yet to hear.

Peter earlier pushing everyone to please please please and more pleases buy the ear and nose hair trimmers . 2 for the price of 1. So you can use one in each ear?

Great Xmas presents,he says! Fabulous! I’ll get one for my daughter in law and another for Aunt Ethel. Just wondering what reaction I may get?🤣💩..

Btw,Muriel was ‘in’ for one. Didn’t know she had ear and nasal hair and a beard…my mental image of Muriel is now quite frightening😵‍💫

I’ve seen nothing this evening that if it was priced at three for a fiver on my car boot sale decorating table, wouldn’t go in the skip at the end of one.
Might be surprising. Remember when years back there was this ugly ugly broken lion statue thing someone bought for 50p at the 'end' of a jumble sale? Antiques Roadshow. It was ugly. Turns out it was an 18thC item that got sold for something like £10,000. I like 18thC, but that, I wouldn't have given houseroom to. I know that's a side note, but you never know, that thing you don't like, might be worth 1000s in about 200 years :p

Wonderful retro bags for sticking your Bar Six and Potato Puffs in. I wish they could do more of these Economy 7 1970s’ tribute shows…View attachment 30062
Aah,Potato Puffs! My favourite all time snack. Can’t buy them these days.
Stopped making them possibly 40-50 years ago?
I have read on other forums people craving for them. Now if only IW sold them but they never sell what you really want😉

'easy to install' - this camera looks like it needs to tap into a mains supply, so not remotely easy when it needs to be mounted on an external wall unless you have a power source there already such as an external light. More than likely a job for a professional electrician.

More misleading bull shyte from those two plonkers.

Aah,Potato Puffs! My favourite all time snack. Can’t buy them these days.
Stopped making them possibly 40-50 years ago?
I have read on other forums people craving for them. Now if only IW sold them but they never sell what you really want😉
M&S do something very like them in taste, at least. All sorts of shaped potato chips in a large bag with very much the flavour and consistency of the great and much lamented PPs

We could buy them as young kids at primary school in our morning breaks. Absolutely loved the taste of them.

Peter earlier pushing everyone to please please please and more pleases buy the ear and nose hair trimmers . 2 for the price of 1. So you can use one in each ear?

Great Xmas presents,he says! Fabulous! I’ll get one for my daughter in law and another for Aunt Ethel. Just wondering what reaction I may get?🤣💩..

Btw,Muriel was ‘in’ for one. Didn’t know she had ear and nasal hair and a beard…my mental image of Muriel is now quite frightening😵‍💫
If you want my personal opinion on the probable response from your daughter-in-law and Aunt Ethel, I believe the second word may be "off".

I can imagine Muriel buying one. She wants to make herself glam for when she turns up at the studio to meet her favourite, Peter 'Pedro' Simon for a romantic evening at the local Wetherspoons...

Peter enthusing about the leather. He loves loves loves it. The smell and feel..And my imagination is making me feel a little unwell with his over the top love of leather🤮

Latest posts

Back