Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thats the thing, It’s Flexi Pay which brings sales

Even with Flexi pay folks shouldn't be buying from IW.

Buying from IW tonight, Energia was £820 or 5 flexi pays of £169.99.

or you can buy it from Kevski's ebay site.

£655 and pay by paypal, which can be interest free 3 payments approx £219 or you can use Payal Credit 24 months at £30.90 total £741.60 (of course if you want to, you can pay it a lot faster than 24 months and pay a lot less interest, if you pay up in 6 months total would only be £678).

So even paying interest, you still save at least £80 on the IW price and have an extra 19 months (longer than flexi pay) to pay.

There are many ways to pay over time these days, and Flexi pay is only good if the price is good. ;)

Might be your phone, can't think why its just this site though. I can view the forum on my phone and tablet, I tend to use my tablet for stuff like this so I don't drain my phone battery too quickly.

Update: it's suddenly freezing on my phone too. It let me load the page OK to begin with but now its playing up. Tablet is working fine.
Intermittently had a massive half-screen pop-up advert for Shein obscuring the bottom half of the screen on my phone. Couldn't close it
Ok at the moment.

Been down the pub. Did I miss any fun…

Nope, just the usual rip off prices for vostok europe watches, oh and some old watches Kevski found in the back of his wardrobe that his mate in America got VE to make for him about 6/7 years ago, Kev found the dregs recently and figured if he couldn't sell them first time round maybe better luck this time, especially with the inflated prices IW are charging. ;)

That beauty lady could shine for England…

IMG_1414.jpeg

Latest posts

Back