Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ghastly lumber cushions. Surely it should be lumbar, unless they are meant for the wood cutting market. 🤣
Oh it might be. I can see Pedro as a lumberjack.
The Monty Python kind…

Altogether now…
I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK
I sleep all night, I work all day

I cut down trees, I eat my lunch
I go to the lavatory
On Wednesdays I go shopping
And have buttered scones for tea

I cut down trees, I skip and jump
I like to press wild flowers
I put on women's clothing
And hang around in bars

Oh it might be. I can see Pedro as a lumberjack.
The Monty Python kind…

Altogether now…
I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK
I sleep all night, I work all day

I cut down trees, I eat my lunch
I go to the lavatory
On Wednesdays I go shopping
And have buttered scones for tea

I cut down trees, I skip and jump
I like to press wild flowers
I put on women's clothing
And hang around in bars
I cut down trees, wear high heels
Suspenders and a bra
Wish I was a girlie
Just like my old Papa!

Morning world, I've just watched a programme on my catch-up feed called " The dark side of the 90's, infomercials: shams and scams " about the early days of infomercials and shopping telly, you know the cheap gadgets, miracle cures, cleaning products etc, like setting a car bonnet on fire, they were all the go in the 80's on US tv. It was like watching ideal world all over 😁. It was very eye opening how a lot of these presenters and "experts " made a fortune. A few ended up in jail too, but it was/is a lucrative career. If you get a chance to watch it, please do.
Thanks for getting this far 😁
I’m sure David Ades used to do the ‘car bonnet on fire’ thing on selly telly over here. Used a mini’s bonnet, from memory…

Welcome back to all the saddo’s on here who watch IW!
Yes we are sad but it has a purpose. We see all the deception/sales tactics..’if you will’
And it lightens the day to have a jolly good laugh. It’s like watching Monty Python at times as it just makes no sense and is surreal…I only dip in and out like the rest of us(shows how poor telly is these days).
Coming up…a badge for Peter…View attachment 29971
Does he have a fwend ?
And what might her name be?
….🤣

Yes. Remember the reviews that they did juice quickly but were absolute bastards to clean. The cost of the sheer volume of fruit needed to make a glass of juice was astronomical. Cheaper to buy good quality fruit juice from the supermarket.
No I didn’t buy one as I’d rather just eat the fruit.
I had one, and you are right, they weren’t easy to clean. They were very, very good juicers though. I’d had others previously and they just weren’t as good. My favourite juice was apple, carrot and ginger. Mmmm.
🤣

Latest posts

Back