Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

IMG_4341.jpeg

I've had a right old carry on trying to access the forum since yesterday on my phone. The screen
freezes, pages won't load. I've had to rev up my tablet, which I never use. It's just this forum, nothing else.
Might be your phone, can't think why its just this site though. I can view the forum on my phone and tablet, I tend to use my tablet for stuff like this so I don't drain my phone battery too quickly.

Update: it's suddenly freezing on my phone too. It let me load the page OK to begin with but now its playing up. Tablet is working fine.

Last edited:
Might be your phone, can't think why its just this site though. I can view the forum on my phone and tablet, I tend to use my tablet for stuff like this so I don't drain my phone battery too quickly.

Update: it's suddenly freezing on my phone too. It let me load the page OK to begin with but now its playing up. Tablet is working fine.
Same here, it's been like that since yesterday

People stop Mike in the street and say ‘Mike,I like your hat’🤣.
Referring to those flat caps he is selling.

Not only do people go up to him and compliment his fragrance and admire his watch,now it’s his hat!
This plinky plonker is using such childish selling tactics. Who the f..k does he think he is talking to? Patronising tw.t

People stop Mike in the street and say ‘Mike,I like your hat’🤣.
Referring to those flat caps he is selling.

Not only do people go up to him and compliment his fragrance and admire his watch,now it’s his hat!
This plinky plonker is using such childish selling tactics. Who the f..k does he think he is talking to? Patronising tw.t
Reminds me of an old music hall song.

Where did you get that hat?
Where did you get that tile?
Isn’t it a knobby one and just the proper style
I’d like to have one just the same as that
So wherever I go, I’ll be asked where did you get that hat.

I’m sure that other forum members can change the lyrics to be more fitting to IW🤣

Reminds me of an old music hall song.

Where did you get that tat?
Where did you get that pile o' crap?
Isn’t it a crappy one and got no style
I’d like to have one just the same as that
So wherever I go, I’ll be asked where did you get that tat.

I’m sure that other forum members can change the lyrics to be more fitting to IW🤣

Latest posts

Back