Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Watching Peter last night. He was selling a vacumn, it was cordless, he made a big thing, about there being charge, as it came from the National Grid so what
The light one I saw him selling last night was corded, had a cord. The one that could be split up and had the dirt bin as a tube up near the handle end.
He kept saying you didn't have to worry if it's charged up - because it doesn't have a battery.
I posted earlier about it.⤴️

(Same presenter each time)

Monday 10th February
I reckon this Henderson corded vac is the best I've ever brought to air, I'll be buying one if there's any stock left!

Friday 16th April
I reckon this Baxter corded vac is the best I've ever brought to air, I'll be buying one if there's any stock left!

Thursday 27th July
I reckon this Smith cordless vac is the best I've ever brought to air, I'll be buying one if there's any stock left!

Sunday 5th October
I reckon this Thompson corded vac is the best I've ever brought to air, I'll be buying one if there's any stock left!

Tuesday 29th October
I reckon this Clarkson cordless vac is the best I've ever brought to air, I'll be buying one if there's any stock left!

Wednesday 3rd December
I reckon this Edmonson cordless vac is the best I've ever brought to air, I'll be buying one if there's any stock left!

Monday 10th February
I reckon this Henderson corded vac is the best I've ever brought to air, I'll be buying one if there's any stock left!

Friday 16th April
I reckon this Baxter corded vac is the best I've ever brought to air, I'll be buying one if there's any stock left!

Thursday 27th July
I reckon this Smith cordless vac is the best I've ever brought to air, I'll be buying one if there's any stock left!

Sunday 5th October
I reckon this Thompson corded vac is the best I've ever brought to air, I'll be buying one if there's any stock left!

Tuesday 29th October
I reckon this Clarkson cordless vac is the best I've ever brought to air, I'll be buying one if there's any stock left!

Wednesday 3rd December
I reckon this Edmonson cordless vac is the best I've ever brought to air, I'll be buying one if there's any stock left!
They don't buy one each time because the stock all sells out completely every time. Didn't you know? 😉

Monday 10th February

Friday 16th April

Thursday 27th July

Sunday 5th October

Tuesday 29th October

Wednesday 3rd December
And your point is?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Are you suggesting that they're lying shysters? Outrageous accusation.

If you're worried about my state of mind I think I may be drunk. I'm in a bar on the ship as its chilly in the south of France (yes, really!😵‍💫). I'm only on my second but I think my judgement may be impaired. Good job I can't get IW on the cabin TV, who knows what rubbish I'd buy🤪

I've had an interesting morning!
Nothing much to do, so have spent a couple of hours going back and forth between Paul Becque on Ideal World and Andy Hodgson (who I have seen before) and Carmel (don't know her surname, but never seen her before!) on TJC (which I rarely watch) just to compare the general output.
To me, TJC's focus always seems to be jewellery, which is probably why I don't ever watch it, but this morning it was a real mix of stuff (possibly a special promotions day??!).
Surprisingly, I found TJC to be superior to Ideal World's output in almost every way!

Although I have found Andy Hodgson annoying in the past, he does know what he's doing, was actually quite honest about the quality of a watch and some of the other stuff they were flogging and seems well prepared on the items they were selling, as did Carmel. There's some exaggeration perhaps, but no real outright lies about products (as far as I can tell!!)! (Perhaps I caught them on a lucky day!!!!).

Ideal World seemed to have inferior products, poorly prepared demo's (apart from Joe, the kitchen guy, who usually seems to know what he's doing) fairly superficial demonstrations, spending much too long on each product (TJC does suffer from this too, but seems better than IW). I don't mind Paul too much, as long as he's not making his stupid noises.

Wondering if anyone else compares the 2 brands and what conclusions you've arrived at!

Must admit TJC surprised me today, as when I've watched it in the past, I haven't been keen to go back! Was I just lucky today??!

I’m fond of TJC which seems to be my default channel when I’m working from home. Chloe, Carmel and Steve are my favourite presenters, Chloe being the most professional and the person who regularly persuades me to part with my cash. I remember Andy From the Bid Up days, and while sometimes he is just too full on, he knows his products and his demos are good. It seems that TJC have decided that none of the jewellery, with the exception of watches won’t be finding its way to IW3. What does irritate me are the endless Mega Days, Epic Days, Under £20 Days, Cyber Mondays, Black Fridays with the same products and same prices. But they seem to be popular, but TBH I only watch for the Jewellery and the Beauty.

Pedro on, but the picture is unwatchable. He's got collagen, foot detox patches and the walking canes. Starting off with the ****** batteries. Why bother, same old crap over and over again. Picture is pixelating like crazy.

Consider it a blessing, not sure we really want to see Perdro in all his glory....

All the bells and whistles. A slightly out of context Mason of the Mikes plus guest appearance from Peter V (off camera) You have been so advised:

A work of genius. If all of IW output was like that I reckon they would gain a viewer or three.

As an aside the lighting didn't do him any favours. Does daughter of Dracula not have a product to take the shine off his noggin?

A work of genius. If all of IW output was like that I reckon they would gain a viewer or three.

As an aside the lighting didn't do him any favours. Does daughter of Dracula not have a product to take the shine off his noggin?
I only got 3 minutes in to it before I turned it off. All that nonsense about the price of the grey coat, it all depends on the quality. And we don't know anything about that. We know that us gels can't keep our hands off a smart dresser but nothing more useful. I had priced it in my head at £25 anyway!

Latest posts

Back