Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hopped on the live feed. They're flogging a double electric blanket for £39.99.

Talk about affordable ...TALK ABOUT AFFORDABLE!!! says Paul B.

Okay, let's talk about affordable.

Comparable product on Amazon for £19.99 ;)

As Paul himself would shout, THAT'S HALF PRICE, HALF PRICE!!!
his voice in my got louder and louder, when reading that and the bold caps he was screaming

FGS a sound bar at 9pm he'll be feeling the music that us mere plebs only listen to
Well at least it's 'tech'.
Will watch the YouTube catch-up, but what was it?

I bought a Roku Streambar (a 4K Roku IPTV box with a built-in Dolby soundbar, like a Bose soundbar form-factor function) for significantly under £100.

Well at least it's 'tech'.
Will watch the YouTube catch-up, but what was it?

I bought a Roku Streambar (a 4K Roku IPTV box with a built-in Dolby soundbar, like a Bose soundbar form-factor function) for significantly under £100.
In all fairness it is a budget sound bar, been around since 2015. Probably end of line stock. By all accounts a decent for the money system. though I have never heard of the brand

Or will Mason of the muppets try selling a SOUNDBAR without any SOUND because of the PRS

Ah, yes the PRS is what's stopping them from playing some of that royalty-free elevator-style plinky-plonky music they play during breaks between products on the soundbar they're selling.

Yeah, that sounds likely.

mason spoke of his 'Man cave' which he also referred to as a snug. What is a 'snug'? He said his 'boy' has taken it over. I get the impression he is more the henpecked husband than the Jack the lad he portrays ;)
I know a snug in a pub was a separate area, I remember it in the Rovers Return with Ena Sharples and her cronies in there. Not sure what a snug would be in a house.

And sounds like he is dominated by his son too. The son dear Papa says stinks.

Advice to Mike of the Morons - junior will be deciding what care home to bung you in when you're decrepit. Telling the audience (albeit just 27 people and Muriel) that he stinks might not be wise.

mason spoke of his 'Man cave' which he also referred to as a snug. What is a 'snug'? He said his 'boy' has taken it over. I get the impression he is more the henpecked husband than the Jack the lad he portrays ;)
Well a snug used to be the comfy closed-off bit of the bar seating area of a pub.

At home, it's probably a room/study/shed housing man-cave stuff, hobby kit, gym or a small pineapple cocktail bar/alcohol dispensary!

Ah, yes the PRS is what's stopping them from playing some of that royalty-free elevator-style plinky-plonky music they play during breaks between products on the soundbar they're selling.

Yeah, that sounds likely.
He did play generic copyright free music through his phone (using the Bluetooth speaker setting) at one point. He says he likes to use that track because of the base

I love the idea (Yannis is one of may IW presenters to say the same) that IW have about heating the home (especially in winter). Apart from a whole host of factors that vary from household to household. Not having heat on throughout the house can lead to damp in other rooms. What about the kids upstairs, do they have to freeze while daddy stays warm? It is such a miserly approach. People would be better investing in insulation than forking out for multiple products that supposedly do the same thing. What you could do is put the heat on for an hour and then warm the place up and put one of these on for a while. But despite what they tell you they still run off electric. I have a dehumidifier which is a godsend but is is not economical. By not having the central heating on you are pushing up your electric bill

Well a snug used to be the comfy closed-off bit of the bar seating area of a pub.

At home, it's probably a room/study/shed housing man-cave stuff, hobby kit, gym or a small pineapple cocktail bar/alcohol dispensary!
20240926_005820-COLLAGE~3.jpg

Latest posts

Back