Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ahh yeah, you were asking about something suitable a few weeks back. Got a link to what you bought? Wooden sounds nicer than the plastic ones I use… maybe I will be buying from IW after all 🙀
On clearance £4.50:

And £4:

IW p&p free at moment for these.

Also bought 2 larger wooden storage boxes from TJC. They're £10 on IW, but £8 or less on TJC:

Use promo discount codes and free p&p offer days too.

Last edited:
Lesbos?

Halkidiki here.
Hi Duke, you'd better keep an eye out for him just in case. I'm sure you'll spot him at night dressed in his tux and Our Bet in a Tansy polyester one size fits no-one evening dress. In fact you'll probably smell the Gammon and see his exclusive watch attracting attention.

If he's in your hotel you'll spot him in his famous crusty blue shorts as he flaunts his toned physique by the pool (apologies if I've made anybody feel quesy). I'm sure he'd love to recount all his showbiz stories about working in Las Vegas (emptying the septic tank), and all his showbiz friends (I hear Basil Brush speaks very highly of him).

But hopefully you don't see him and you can continue to enjoy your holiday☀️

I switch the tv on this morning, hop on to IW, and they're flogging matching travel bags for £40 I think.

Within the 60-90 secs I stayed on the channel I witness this guff ...

Emma: When you see people with matching luggage, you always make certain assumptions about them, right?

or something like that.

Yiannis: If these had certain labels on them Emma, how much do you reckon they would sell for?

Emma: Easily into three figures.

Yiannis: I'd say into the thousands ...

Yep, that's right, not hundreds according to him but THOUSANDS!!!

Needless to say I promptly turned over ...

Oh God…He’s found us…

IMG_1182.jpeg

According to Emma, I own a Rolex, Omega & a Breitling. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Actually Emma, i've watches from 16 different Swiss watch brands, but unfortunately for you lying shysters, i ain't got Rolex, Omega or Breitling. Remember Ems Duchump ain't a Swiss watch brand.;)

Must be a reaction to my text advising to buy Roamer (they're cheaper) instead of the overpriced Duchump copies.

Latest posts

Back