Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Do you think that the Roux family will head hunt him?
No but I think all the people he's poisoned over the years will.
Oh they've got one of my watches on almost, mine is the Swiss Made original, Mason aka Mr Integrity, is flogging a Far East assembled imposter (Copy). :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 29721

Mine cost me £220 six years ago, todays's RRP is £520, the imposter is £400 on IW with an RRP of £1850. :eek::ROFLMAO:

Wonder how many suckers the shysters conned tonight. ;)
That's a very cool looking watch Hammy.

The Duchamp remakes don't look anywhere near as well built and the Toblerone style logo cheapen them further.

Not worth anything like the money they are asking in my book.

Different Schedule Today

10am Paul

1pm Pedro and Paul with Watches, no doubt making out Pedro, is some Watch expert, where in truth he just spouts crap, what he has heard other Shysters say

Then Pedro has fashion, Will be licking and Gurning his lips over a model
Cheers Jazzy, I know I'm not missing much. Although I'll probably have a sneaky look just to see if it is as bad as it sounds😊

Update, had a sneaky look and it's Paul Berk selling tools, back to housework.

Last edited:
Just explain, Kwai….How do you see what you may have misplaced underneath a sofa from a tiny mirror on a metal pole put directly underneath it? Just move the f…..sofa.

‘Rod in Hull’ texts in about a fall he had from a roof. The real one died from that. Abject Scumbags..

IW definitely treats their viewers with much less respect, and clearly thinks that they are dribbling imbeciles with half a brain cell. QVC tends to fawn over its viewers more, and treats people as if they have unlimited amounts of money to spend on 'self-care' products. It is also 100% focussed on women.

IW is much shoutier and pushier - more market stall than anything.

QVC equates to Waitrose/Sainsbury's.

IW equates to Poundland.

They know this, heck it's maybe even their strategy. Low cost items sold (hopefully for them) at volume. They know their target market ;)

On a serious note I’m sure Mark has health issues, he was trying to open a squeezy bottle of Mustard last night, he had the shakes

Natalia is on now, it’s Creepy how she calls her viewers my Lovelies
I agree with you. He clearly has issues with nerves in my view. Probably accounting for some of the cock-ups he’s made. Unfortunately, some people force themselves for whatever reason to engage in employment that is not suited to their personalities. For me- he is one of them.

I think it speaks volumes for their integrity that they are prepared to take the rise out of a man who had the most awful of deaths falling off his roof at home. What is remotely funny over dying after an accident like that? Or maybe there really is viewer called Rod from Hull who also fell off a roof but survived? This kind of thing (faking texts) is what we asked Alex Knowles to comment on yesterday in relation to the ethics of the channel he now regularly appears on. Is he comfortable (decent guy that he appears to be) with what I have described? The old versions of Ideal World appeared to get by without the need to do such things.

I think it speaks volumes for their integrity that they are prepared to take the rise out of a man who had the most awful of deaths falling off his roof at home. What is remotely funny over dying after an accident like that? Or maybe there really is viewer called Rod from Hull who also fell off a roof but survived? This kind of thing (faking texts) is what we asked Alex Knowles to comment on yesterday in relation to the ethics of the channel he now regularly appears on. Is he comfortable (decent guy that he appears to be) with what I have described? The old versions of Ideal World appeared to get by without the need to do such things.
I agree, as pleased as I am that he engaged with us, he said what a fantastic company they were which presumably means all the staff, but didn't address the fake texts. He didn't even say that he had no knowledge of them. The Rod from Hull message is just sick.

You wonder if it was Becque’s doing? Regardless, he is streetwise enough to immediately spot a ‘gag’ like that and decline to participate. Would he read that out if his father had fallen off a roof to his death? The more you see of this channel the more saddened you are over their broadcasting standards- or lack of any.

Latest posts

Back