Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

More mugs are flooding the phone lines.

Mason says "well done Michael, well done".

Yeah well done Michael, you've just been ripped off by a shyster shopping channel and paid over the odds for a Far East copy of a Roamer watch. BTW Michael my Roamer (The Original released in 2013) was purchased 2 years before the magnificent Woking Duchump brand even existed. :ROFLMAO:

What I can never understand, why do so many people put items in their baskets and leave them there? If I buy something online, I complete the purchase straight away.
They must be reading - according to Of-the-Masons "nobody's bothering with baskets, they're all on the phones".

"Buyers flooding in" = poppycock

Lovely to see Chef Mark back in the building….

IMG_0965.jpeg

"It's looks like a buckle clasp but is a butterfly clasp in disguise" :ROFLMAO:

Really, where do they get these stupid idiots from, is there no one on the staff at IW who actually knows anything about watches to let the presenters know they're spouting absolute bollocks? On second thoughts from the cast of clowns we've seen poke their faces on screen the answer is most likely nope.

Does Chef Mark still reminisce on his times as a young under chef working himself off to exhaustion in a ‘Four Star’ Michelin restaurant in Wolverhampton? FOUR stars?? Usually an accurate assessment of those who have done in cooking and those who haven’t really, is researching beforehand the maximum amount of stars Michelin award to eating establishments - including transport cafes in the West Midlands taking LVs….

Does Chef Mark still reminisce on his times as a young under chef working himself off to exhaustion in a ‘Four Star’ Michelin restaurant in Wolverhampton? FOUR stars?? Usually an accurate assessment of those who have done in cooking and those who haven’t really, is researching beforehand the maximum amount of stars Michelin award to eating establishments - including transport cafes in the West Midlands taking LVs….
Do you think that the Roux family will head hunt him?

Latest posts

Back