Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not defending them for one sec, however they are salespeople. As we know, people involved in sales can have morals etc, or not. I think we know what end of the spectrum these lot are at. And much of this comes from the business itself i.e. those running the show so-to-speak.

I worked in car sales for a brief period when I was younger. One of the other salespeople was often the top seller week on week. I wasn't! He gave me some advice one day along these lines ...

'Just get them to sign on the dotted line. Don't concern yourself if you think the car's maybe a bit beyond their means, just get them to sign. If we see the car coming back in as a repossession x months down the line, who cares?'

Needless to say a career in car sales wasn't for me!

I also knew of a car dealer who had a Lada/Skoda franchise back in the day when Skoda weren't considered good cars. He told punters he wouldn't drive anything other than a Skoda. What they didn't see was the Merc parked around the back ;)

Smoke, mirrors and bullsh1t. It's the essence of sales and what many of these channels are, including the presenters.
A lot of the time it looks like they've been down to Arthur Daly's lockup

There is only one house in the post code given on the ideal Shopping direct list.

View attachment 29606View attachment 29608

Obviously likes his privacy, some hedge, do IW sell hedge trimmers? :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 29607
If that is indeed his property, it hardly looks like a ‘small space’ for him to sit out in. That is a property owned by somebody on a very good screw over the years. Not the home of a typical buyer of cheap watches and budget patio umbrellas. Who lives in a house like this? David - it’s over to you…

There is only one house in the post code given on the ideal Shopping direct list.

View attachment 29606View attachment 29608

Obviously likes his privacy, some hedge, do IW sell hedge trimmers? :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 29607
Hardly a hovel is it?

But then he is hardly honest is he? Blackguard.
1725294711106.png

1725295710175.png

If it is Pete's Retreat then although not huge it is a lovely property and looks very well kempt. And in a good area where, if he purchased 10 or 20 years ago, it will have gained massively in value.

He really can not play the invalid poverty card with any credibility at all. And it will make the perfect retirement setting when he finally finishes his illustrious TV career.

He should call it Dun Diddling.

Latest posts

Back