Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wasting his Sunday selling cheap and nasty grabbers for presumably peanuts? Making beeping noises. He actually looks a good and encouraging life coach, from what I’ve seen. I genuinely cannot see what these people get intellectually from this? Money wise? 200 quid for the morning, plus LVs?
Probably for the boasting factor to his mates and for kudos n his cv when he’s advertising for his life coach business, Wouldn’t want home as my life coach though as I don’t want to be a loud mouthed lying shyster.

Screenshot 2024-09-01 at 14.22.44.jpg

Nothing says "we care about our products and impressing viewers" like putting a bashed up box on screen.

Imagine QVC doing that.

And she was talking about how (in addition to the knock off perfumes not just smelling like Estée Lauder, but being the exact same 'notes', nothing extra) the packaging is "so similar to Dolce & Gabbana in its style" – yeah, but not in condition, eh? 😂

Earlier with Paul Beque…

Screenshot 2024-09-01 at 14.33.11.jpg

A certain famous comedy sketch comes to mind… but is it the parrot that's dead, stiff, and ceased to be, or the last of IW's integrity?

In that screenshot he looks like he's manning the customer returns desk at Home Bargains.

Last edited:
DisinGenevieve right now: "I'm really fussy about the products I bring you".

You forgot the word 'not' there, Gen.

I've seen more tempting tat on the top of jumble sale tables than IW's wobbly one…
As she reluctantly squirts a 10 quid bottle of scent she would have ‘Himself’ vacuum up immediately if it entered the house - he is usually kept outside. ‘HiMSELF!!!’ - get yer self inside now and remove this piece of vile tat.

View attachment 29595

Nothing says "we care about our products and impressing viewers" like putting a bashed up box on screen.

Imagine QVC doing that.

And she was talking about how (in addition to the knock off perfumes not just smelling like Estée Lauder, but being the exact same 'notes', nothing extra) the packaging is "so similar to Dolce & Gabbana in its style" – yeah, but not in condition, eh? 😂

Earlier with Paul Beque…

View attachment 29600

A certain famous comedy sketch comes to mind… but is it the parrot that's dead, stiff, and ceased to be, or the last of IW's integrity?

In that screenshot he looks like he's manning the customer returns desk at Home Bargains.

We all have our own taste but I'm afraid from my perspective, those parrots are the epitome of cheap tat. They are hideous.

I've actually bought three dozen of them to dot around my front garden, just to p1ss the neighbours off :)

Latest posts

Back