Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There are a few presenters I don’t like on the other shopping channels, but there is not one that I like or even tolerate on IW. In IW previous incarnations the majority were ok but since they employed the old Bid TV shysters, it went downhill. I very rarely watched Bid so not 100% sure that the majority of IW presenters came from Bid. I think Torchy Morgan and the fish lipped gargoyle didn’t.

40 tubes of some potion have flown out the door, she says. Old shiny head. Under their own steam? Or were they removed, forcibly? Army Officers watch..Actors, Actresses, she gushes. Under duress? We just now have to wait for somebody to telex in to say this cream has eased the constant pain in their old pussy. Here, Kitty-Kitty….

The Clearance Tattervil of Carn continues in all its classy visual glory. Obviously actually clearing it is the big issue they face. She says the ‘Carnival Diet’ (I think she meant Collagen Diet) has helped her IBS. Really? Anything this channel tells me, I assume the opposite is true. Continuing on a questionable medical note: Dr. Edwards said last night the Carnival is Over before midnight. More misinformation from the good practitioner.

Last edited:
Jezza desperately trying to flog Nubeo watches - at £599, they're hardly clearance.

"I can see people queuing for these" - can you? Nope, thought not.
"Collectors items" "superhero watches"..........all sorts of gibberish tumbling from his mouth
"Made for NASA, for the Astronauts to wear" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Especially when Solar Time's Mainspring Boutique web site is selling them for £249

Funny though how two web sites (Nubeo & Mainspring) both run from the same office in London are selling the same watch for two diffrent sale prices, Nubeo $2200 with a 50% discount (calling it labor day sale to give the illusion that Nubeo are American :ROFLMAO:) $1440 & Mainspring at Reduced from £1850 reduced to £249.

40 tubes of some potion have flown out the door, she says. Old shiny head. Under their own steam? Or were they removed, forcibly? Army Officers watch..Actors, Actresses, she gushes. Under duress? We just now have to wait for somebody to telex in to say this cream has eased the constant pain in their old pussy. Here, Kitty-Kitty….

The Clearance Tattervil of Carn continues in all its classy visual glory. Obviously actually clearing it is the big issue they face. She says the ‘Carnival Diet’ (I think she meant Collagen Diet) has helped her IBS. Really? Anything this channel tells me, I assume the opposite is true. Continuing on a questionable medical note: Dr. Edwards said last night the Carnival is Over before midnight. More misinformation from the good practitioner.
I briefly saw her trying to flog some collagen drink that she swears by. It clearly doesn't cure a shiny face though...

The ‘banter’ between Shiny Dome and the woman from Opatra certainly crossed a number of lines this morning. I rarely watch these beauty shows for more than a few minutes, so I’ve probably missed similar repartee in the past. I thought in particular, their conversation about what shiny head allegedly uses certain Opatra phallic shaped for, other than their intended retailed purpose (I’ll leave the rest up to your imagination) was completely unacceptable for that time of the morning. But then again, most things I see on that channel are completely unacceptable on a number of different fronts. Clearly the place is left to run itself editorially with no TJC management control. What other reasonable conclusion can you draw?

I briefly saw her trying to flog some collagen drink that she swears by. It clearly doesn't cure a shiny face though...

Yeah it amazes me, if all the gadgets (Opatra etc) she sells work wonders on her skin etc why does she need the collagen, conversely if dhe sears by the collagen then why do she need the gadgets. :unsure:

The ‘banter’ between Shiny Dome and the woman from Opatra certainly crossed a number of lines this morning. I rarely watch these beauty shows for more than a few minutes, so I’ve probably missed similar repartee in the past. I thought in particular, their conversation about what shiny head allegedly uses certain Opatra phallic shaped for, other than their intended retailed purpose (I’ll leave the rest up to your imagination) was completely unacceptable for that time of the morning. But then again, most things I see on that channel are completely unacceptable on a number of different fronts. Clearly the place is left to run itself editorially with no TJC management control. What other reasonable conclusion can you draw?

The management are as bad as the presenters, heck it's management that chose to employ these cretins.

TJC seems relatively professionally run - the little I’ve seen of it, admittedly. The same hysterical selling claims at times, but the presenters seem generally a more mature calibre. They could have sent Hodgson and Marshall and Lindsay over to be the core presenting front. All have a previous Ideal World connection. Better, more competent people. Add in Lamaar, say and Ideal World would be a different entity in style. Yet they chose that loud ex-Bid-Up trio again. The mood is set.

Jessie is a woeful presenter, got to be among the worst on shopping TV.

His delivery/presentation skills are absolutely horrendous, he's constantly fidgeting and spouts the most inane rubbish, his attempted jokes are an abject failure, his product knowledge is non existant, really why is he even there, how the hell did he get a job?
Allegedly he was an actor (never seen or heard of him before IW), all i can say if his acting was on a par with his presentering skills then he must have been awful to watch, unless he was playing the part of a hopeless TV presenter, he'd be perfect for that role.

BTW where's Janice disappeared to, has he gotten lost looking for some more giant belt buckles to dazzle us with?
It was car crash tv last night

Yeah it amazes me, if all the gadgets (Opatra etc) she sells work wonders on her skin etc why does she need the collagen, conversely if dhe sears by the collagen then why do she need the gadgets. :unsure:
Everytime I glance at her show there seems to be a different Opatra device for sale. How many are there? Do we need all of them?

It was car crash tv last night
It usually is every night (and day.)

Dracula's Harem (shiny bonce & co), Mouthy Shoutathon (Sally or Lindsay), End of pier slapstick (Pete the Cheat), Marketplace Chicanery (Mike of the Masons), Mumbling Grumbling (Jeremy), Boring (Yiannis, Joanna), Bossy (Genevieve) and Peter V sprinkling his sawdust over presentations (which he then hoovers up).

They are undoubtedly a rum bunch and no mistake.

Auction them off as a job lot, see how little they fetch.

Then start again.

It usually is every night (and day.)

Dracula's Harem (shiny bonce & co), Mouthy Shoutathon (Sally or Lindsay), End of pier slapstick (Pete the Cheat), Marketplace Chicanery (Mike of the Masons), Mumbling Grumbling (Jeremy), Boring (Yiannis, Joanna), Bossy (Genevieve) and Peter V sprinkling his sawdust over presentations (which he then hoovers up).

They are undoubtedly a rum bunch and no mistake.

Auction them off as a job lot, see how little they fetch.

Then start again.
I think Sally could be included in Bossy as well as Mouthy Shoutathon😊

Sally has got some hideous trousers on, one is a horrible green leaf design. Just 2 sizes - 8-16 and 18-24.

Yesterday she was constantly saying "a trouser" in the 2 minutes I watched her. Now she's just said you can wear "a tight" underneath it. A tight what?🤔

How long are they going with the Clearance Carnival? If it is a reference to the Notting Hill Carnival they need to know that it ended on Monday.

TJC seems relatively professionally run - the little I’ve seen of it, admittedly. The same hysterical selling claims at times, but the presenters seem generally a more mature calibre. They could have sent Hodgson and Marshall and Lindsay over to be the core presenting front. All have a previous Ideal World connection. Better, more competent people. Add in Lamaar, say and Ideal World would be a different entity in style. Yet they chose that loud ex-Bid-Up trio again. The mood is set.

You know me they'll get no easy ride here. ;) :ROFLMAO:

In my opinion, that's the thing, in comparison to IW it is, but i would place that professionalism in difference if style/presentation only, as you say the presenters on TJC act in more sedate mature manner, whereas IW are in your face acting over the top noisy and immature, but both channels are almost identical on ethics and moral standing, both deceive and con viewers with loads of bullshit being spouted, whether it's pricing gimmicks or exaggerated quality, most of the tat (products) on IW originate from TJC, so while on screen presentation is more professional (although boring as hell to watch) on TJC, behind the screen they are exactly the same, shysters. :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back