Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Daisy Knatchbull (The Deck) has taken over his building in Savile Row I see
They have got to stop telling such blatant lies pretending old Willy Hunt is still in situ there and using this to add prestige to rather ordinary products.

He never made watches or perfumes anyhow. They just licenced his name to create a fantasy label. Pathetic.

Shop closed down - Simon Says shop is still open. Youths in Gallery probably playing space invaders at the time, or lancing their pimples…Or telling the old fool what to say? ASA woken up and tell them not to repeat the claim. ASA back to sleep. Claim repeated. ASA tell them not to repeat claim. ASA back to sleep. Claim repeated…ASA….

New Muriel Beachwear Range Launch this morning, with Muriel herself modelling…

IMG_3886.jpeg

I thought staff weren't allowed to order stuff ;) or does that only apply to the presenters ...
Not the case - Dirty Peter's hovel is rammed floor to ceiling with thousands of products bought from IW.
He wouldn't survive without the halogen heaters, fans, coolers, humidifiers, leatherette bags, duvets, fleeces, weighted blankets - and he normally multi-buys.
And walking about that studio just wouldn't be possible without the collagen

Not the case - Dirty Peter's hovel is rammed floor to ceiling with thousands of products bought from IW.
He wouldn't survive without the halogen heaters, fans, coolers, humidifiers, leatherette bags, duvets, fleeces, weighted blankets - and he normally multi-buys.
And walking about that studio just wouldn't be possible without the collagen
He took his own advice to 'av a buy

Cheap leatherette bags the apparent highlight. The types of bags you would leave at the undertakers rather than claim them back from the deceased. William Hunt of Gants Hill watches. Plus cheap, horrible, fit where they touch, shiny suits being demonstrated by the presenter. Oh…cancel that…Suit is not for sale.
Cheap leatherette bags the apparent highlight. The types of bags you would leave at the undertakers rather than claim them back from the deceased. William Hunt of Gants Hill watches.

Love this! (The last time I was at Gants Hill I must have missed seeing William Hunt's workshop. Shame. :ROFLMAO:)

Seems Dirty Peter is on tonight doing Vostok Watches with Kevsi - but Pedro has told us the most prestigious names in horology are Willie Hunt, Chriss Duchump (aveabuy85%off) and the legend that is Tommy Earnshaw.

He'll have to come up with something special to convince me to check out my basket with some goods from
Igor Zubovskij

Pedro is on at 6pm, he isn’t doing all of Mike’s Shift is he
It wouldn't surprise me. He needs every penny he can get for the upkeep of his damp hovel. I know he's been doing it for years, but the way he introduces himself is pathetic. He really thinks he is so important.

It wouldn't surprise me. He needs every penny he can get for the upkeep of his damp hovel. I know he's been doing it for years, but the way he introduces himself is pathetic. He really thinks he is so important.

He IS important 😡 okay, alright.

He's won a BAFTA, he's worked with the stars, presented Blue Peter, released a book and a 7-inch —don't— single!

All this talk about watches has reminded me. I paid a visit to the renowned Swan & Edgar store in good old London the other day. I was so impressed that I'm thinking about going back so would anyone like to add themselves to a bulk purchase? Free cufflinks or a pen with every purchase.

View attachment 29479
Frighteningly (for me), I can remember it when it was open.

Latest posts

Back