Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

IMG_0698.jpeg

I am reasonably musical myself and have played guitar since I was a kid. I have a decent enough singing voice.
But I don’t go giving it the biggun by telling anybody I meet that I FEEEL Music and am a ‘specially chosen one’ in all things musical. Clearly, that feel
music guff is the language of somebody who feels superior. Just like all the seemingly ironic gorgeous bald fella rhetoric he so tediously repeats, which you strongly suspect he really believes.
We've all got our own relationship with music but it's not a competition. The way Ofthemasons talks makes it sound like he is superior to us mere mortals. It's very patronising.

Speaking of music, I've just discovered a song on Spotify I hadn't heard before.

It's about someone who is fed up listening to a bragger who won't shut up, and finally answers back. Its called "Your mind is on vacation and your mouth is working overtime"😂

I don't know if this put down could be used on any presenters on IW...🤔

Maybe I’m a tad younger than many, but does anybody else remember taping the Top 40 every Sunday, and getting angry if the tape ran out half way through a song
I remember that well, or getting wound up at the DJ if he talked over the intro, or cut the song off early. I had two radios, one tuned to Radio 1 and the other to Radio Caroline. Radio Caroline was really difficult to pick up in NI so it was best NEVER to retune🤣🤣🤣

Latest posts

Back