Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

And elsewhere it had been on sale for £6.48.

Strangely, not only are they not doing a direct price comparison, not only are they not doing an indirect comparison.

All that's happening is DP shouting "buy, buy, buy" 😂
Now saying it "may help with eczema" - Charlie obviously Googled too :ROFLMAO:

I am finding Mason increasingly irritating and insufferable.

The jack-the-lad I-can-flog-anyfink spiel with his cheapo fragrances masquerading as top brands but they are good enough for the gang attitude.

Then we have to endure the I-got-the-music in me sessions accompanied by his at the wedding dad dancing.

He is boorish and loutish but he regards himself as chummy and charming. Just the sort of person I seek to avoid because you know it will be all me me me.

Mason is really a jumped-up street trader reminiscent of a war-time spiv like Walker in Dad's Army.
Just want to say that if I were in charge of justice in this country I would bring in a law giving 10 year prison sentences for anyone saying somefink, anyfink etc. Not you your Lordship, you're merely describing his way of speaking. This would mainly apply to people on selly telly🤣

Here we go, Dirty Peter flogging a shower head and the price "£7.99 - THAT IS WRONG"
"There's a gasp in the studio"
"This is a mistake"

We know it isn't a mistake.
He's told Beth to buy two.
And plumbers to buy three or four of them.

Now claiming it turns an ordinary 'piddly' shower into a power shower, alright.

How do they get away with this!?
If you're shower isn't powerful it's either low water pressure or your shower head is clogged up with limescale. A 10 minute soak in descaling fluid should do the trick, they're often on offer on the counter at Robert Dyas (a favourite shop of mine). Job done. Cheaper than buying a new shower head.

Nice to see he's doing the "wrong price" routine again, he must be experienced in that by now the amount of times that they pull this trick. I hope he demonstrated all his acting talents. I wonder if he was channelling Sir Lawrence Olivier in his delivery?

Now horrible plastic handbags "fashionista designed" whatever that means. Sorry, described as "leatherette" and they're £19.99 but we've got to be quick.

I could see him as a 1950s door to door lingerie salesman. A commercial traveler in ladies underwear would suit him to a tee.
Duke, could you clarify if you meant him selling ladies underwear or wearing it. Your post was a little ambiguous🤣🤣

Had a terrible time at home this week says Pedro, far too hot. What happened to all the fans/cooling devices he supposedly bought. Then he opened the windows, and the bugs came in. Has he forgotten about the various bug zappers? He will probably say he's going to buy this air cooler, but has no intention of doing so.

Had a terrible time at home this week says Pedro, far too hot. What happened to all the fans/cooling devices he supposedly bought. Then he opened the windows, and the bugs came in. Has he forgotten about the various bug zappers? He will probably say he's going to buy this air cooler, but has no intention of doing so.
What property and life is he living in this week? With Bev and Josh in the four bed detached with drive? The grimy bedsit with nobody? The kibbutz in Stamford Hill??

Now its a Tinkerbell Lava Lamp for sale and only £12.99. He will probably say that Fortnum and Mason sell one just like it🤣. Classy products today. Just seen above, yes, I heard that too Ostrichkeeper!
He's been tinkering with his ba..bells for decades, allegedly...

Yannis flogging this thing last night. Take it to the kids sports day in school he said so you can see where they are in the race :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2024-08-09 at 12.26.38.png

What property and life is he living in this week? With Bev and Josh in the four bed detached with drive? The grimy bedsit with nobody? The kibbutz in Stamford Hill??
Are you suggesting that he is telling porkies? How very dare you🤣🤣🤣

Yannis flogging this thing last night. Take it to the kids sports day in school he said so you can see where they are in the race :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 29363
Don't know where his school's sports day was held but mine was in the local park and my mum wasn't half an mile away🤣. Maybe the playing fields of Eton are a lot larger, I wouldn't know.

Latest posts

Back