Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ofthemasons tells us that if more than 30 people email asking for a product, he will have it on his "show". :ROFLMAO:

Can we ask for the Opatra Patio Doors? Anyone email about the solar-powered bread bin? How about a request for a dehumidifier - needed by Old Peter living in a damp hovel.
Get those chocolate teapots in!

TJC must really think their viewers/customers are stupid, okay a lot of them must be to still be buying from a company that is treating them with lies, misinformation and a total lack of respect. I know folks seem to differentiate between the two (TJC and IW) as though they are seperate entities, different businesses, some seem to be under the impression that TJC is somehow more ethical/moral than IW, but in reality they are one and the same, IDEAL WORLD channel is TJC, same management etc, one company full of shysters.

Jessie selling Nubeo on TJC's Ideal World channel, an American brand he says :ROFLMAO: , WOW, £599.99, price comparison with Nubeo site $1740.

While on the TJC web site, same watches £475

You have to bow to Jessie's horology knowledge, which with him being such a lover of all things horology is so, so extensive, personally think he's been sniffing to much glue.;)

Nubeo - American brand
Duchump - He's a great Swiss watchmaker of great note, with watches made in his little workshop in Switzerland and now made here in a small workshop in Surrey. Looks like and is built in the same way and same materials as a Rolex. In the same caliber as other brands who sponsor racing like Tag Heuer, Tudor.

Just for you Jessie.

Nubeo are a Chinese brand not American, the original Nubeo, that went out of business, was Swiss before the name was resurrected by Solar Time.

Duchump isn't a he it's an it, and it doesn't have any workshops as it doesn't make watches. It's a little 2 person business in an office (like Swan & Edgar, Gamages, and a host of other micro/kickstarter type brands) that orders watches with Duchump branding on them from a 3rd party watchmaker, from the watchmakers existing designs. While some of the watches may be assembled in Switzerland, some are not, and while some may have Swiss movements most of the watch parts themselves are of Far East origins (Cases, dials, hands, packaging etc).
Duchamp watches are not made of the same materials as Rolex, Rolex use 904L stainless steel, which has a higher corrosion resistence than the standard 316L stainless used in the Duchump, and are in no way in the same caliber as Rolex, Tag or Tudor, who are all ACTUAL watchmakers, and some of the few that ACTUALLY make all or most of the watches in-house themselves, Rolex is 100% in house made, from the cases right through to the movement, Tag and Tudor make their own watches but have 3rd part movements (ETA, Sellita, Valjoux) in some of their watches, but also have their own in-house movements as well now.

TJC must really think their viewers/customers are stupid, okay a lot of them must be to still be buying from a company that is treating them with lies, misinformation and a total lack of respect. I know folks seem to differentiate between the two (TJC and IW) as though they are seperate entities, different businesses, some seem to be under the impression that TJC is somehow more ethical/moral than IW, but in reality they are one and the same, IDEAL WORLD channel is TJC, same management etc, one company full of shysters.

Jessie selling Nubeo on TJC's Ideal World channel, an American brand he says :ROFLMAO: , WOW, £599.99, price comparison with Nubeo site $1740.

While on the TJC web site, same watches £475

That is an outrage. Their own main channel selling the same item for £125 less than the one run by the idiots. Not quite such idiots, though, based upon that.

We really must let the good doctor know….

IMG_3817.jpeg

There’s only so much news about knuckle-dragging, nationalistic idiots I can take so I’ve flicked over from breakfast TV to I.W. I now find my toes curling with embarrassment watching Natalia. It’s all “you guys”, “my darlings”, “my angels”, ‘oooooooo’, ‘ahhhhhhhh’ carefully perched on the edge of a sofa (gotta find a flattering pose) and all while clad in skin tight leather (pleather?) and lace - it was 6am! If this coupled with constant preening, a face that’s tighter than a drum and artificially plumped lips is what middle-age women are supposedly aspiring to, then I feel utterly depressed.

I’d like to think I’m a strong minded, intelligent female who also loves style and reputable beauty but Natalia seems to delight in coming across like a 70s game show assistant for whom ‘dolly bird’ looks are an obsession. The biggest punch in the gut for me though is the relentless ‘iron fist in a velvet glove’ routine - ‘just look at the what the price SHOULD be, you guys!’. Currently a duo of handheld beauty devices…combined RRP of £8.5k!!! This morning’s I.W price is £450 🤬🤬🤬. And to think she has a serum called ‘One Truth’ alongside her - oh, the irony.

Give me strength! What a bunch of con artists.

(I know I sound like a broken record but all this vacuous-glam fakery is really getting on my thru’ penny bits! I’ve no issue with beauty devices just don’t fekking lie about the one’s you’re selling!) 🤯🤯🤣🤣

The other morning, I think she said something along the lines of she was getting hot under her skirt to the woman with the even more pumped up lips in the Photo-Me booth. I cannot remember the product context for the remark - she was possibly sitting on Peter van HairreCONdisheningz’s fan heating gun…Nonetheless, my Rice Krispies nearly became a wait and return rather than a one way journey on hearing it. Subsequently, her and tractor tyres lips on video link had a Carry On esque banter over the remark. Shortly afterwards, PeterdeSimon the elderly Catdog was put under Muriel’s Newbury Park Roof Device and cured of all his annoying habits, like evacuating his bowels on live presentations at inappropriate moments..

Does Peter the cat exist? (Hmm....I'll get back to you). Does Muriel exist? (Er....pass!). I feel sorry for the old boy if he has got arthritic paws, but the jury's out on this one.

There is a place called Neasden, though. So they were right about that. You can't have everything.
"Neasden wiv all da birdies in the treesden"

The other morning, I think she said something along the lines of she was getting hot under her skirt to the woman with the even more pumped up lips in the Photo-Me booth. I cannot remember the product context for the remark - she was possibly sitting on Peter van HairreCONdisheningz’s fan heating gun…Nonetheless, my Rice Krispies nearly became a wait and return rather than a one way journey on hearing it. Subsequently, her and tractor tyres lips on video link had a Carry On esque banter over the remark. Shortly afterwards, PeterdeSimon the elderly Catdog was put under Muriel’s Newbury Park Roof Device and cured of all his annoying habits, like evacuating his bowels on live presentations at inappropriate moments..

Attachments

• F2F95484-383B-4D3C-A996-7DC2D73F4CED.png
    F2F95484-383B-4D3C-A996-7DC2D73F4CED.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back