Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Interesting read, thanks prof!

That author clearly has more regard for MT than the folks on r/watch where the Mathey-Tissot descriptions range from "Est 1886 but fell to the quartz crisis in the 70s, brand purchased by Chinese investors and now they do mostly entry level homages" and "The history they market today is someone else’s history" to more, ahem, blunt descriptions like "Dogshit brand", and "should be given a very wide berth; avoid".

After Blue Magic and Dormeo I learned my lesson. if something is sold on IW with too many oohs and aahs it's more likely to be iffy than not

Last edited:
The majority of Nicosia remains in Cyprus and it continues to be the captain of the country. That's Cyprus not the areas known as Northern Cyprus.
Duke said it’s (Nicosia Airport) abandoned not that it doesn’t exist or that Nicosia isn’t the CAPITAL of Cyprus and he’s right

Last edited:
Lovely use of capitals to make your point. I do appreciate the clarification. My mistake in misunderstanding the original post.

Lovely use of capitals to make your point. I do appreciate the clarification. My mistake in misunderstanding the original post.
You again! We said last week that if you be nice, others will be nice to you, but you just can't help yourself. All you want to do is provoke an argument.

Turn around is fair play in my world. This dyslexic has a long memory and will never forget you ripping my spelling and grammar to shreds. No one else on this forum has ever nitpicked either my spelling or my grammar
Maybe you should think twice about what you post and how it might come back to haunt you.

Last edited:
So much of what they sell is so bottom end, bargain basement type goods. Get yourself a decent dog collar made by a respected manufacturer like Ruffwear. Not £9.99 ones that likely won't last. False economy. That said, probably only the Muriel Quads will 'purchase'.
Even if Muriel has neither a cat or a dog, I’ll bet she’ll be one of those ‘aving a buy’ according to Pete the Prevaricator. Maybe she’ll get her delivery person to wear the flashing collar so she can more easily see them arriving with all her I.W parcels?!
P.S I’m the proud ‘mum’ of a Ruffwear dog 🐶

So much of what they sell is so bottom end, bargain basement type goods. Get yourself a decent dog collar made by a respected manufacturer like Ruffwear. Not £9.99 ones that likely won't last. False economy. That said, probably only the Muriel Quads will 'purchase'.
I bought two Hurtta coats for my dogs when they were 2 and 3 years old cost an arm and a leg but…..
14 years on and both coats are as good as the day I bought them.

Even if you don't want this first layer plastic bag just buy it. Multi buy if you can, it should be £130. He is sounding really desperate tonight. I used to find him amusing, now he irritates me with his outrageous claims.
…and claiming that these bags are worth around £140 is pure & simple bullsh*t. It’s plastic, and it’s by a ‘no name’ manufacturer. As Duke said, their offerings are market stall quality. The hyperbole they spout - ‘phenomenal’, ‘luxury’, ‘designer’ etc….just give it a rest and stop talking bollocks!

Him and Gen were saying earlier, 'is that THE bag?' What bag I'm unsure but obviously some designer, expensive type, which makes me laugh that he pretends they're all spotting some wonderful item just in because when do they ever have anything wonderful?

In reality and much more believable would be him and Gen said earlier, 'not another chuffing cheapskate plazzy bag we've got to shift!'

Latest posts

Back